PDA

View Full Version : Airbus A340-200 loadsheet

mischo1990
23rd Mar 2013, 20:19
Hy guys. Hope this is in the right section. I am making a project to school about calculating the takeoff run of the A340-200. I am looking for a loadsheet for this plane (calculating the weight, runway slope, temperature for a specific day and airport and from this data calculate the takeoff run. I didnt find anything on the internet. Could you help me??:sad:

Superpilot
24th Mar 2013, 10:16
Hi, you are unlikely to find an electronic copy of an A340 loadsheet. They do exist but will be airline specific so no one will give it away. My best advice to you (if you have the time) is to email or call Airbus and ask them if they could post one to you.

Piltdown Man
24th Mar 2013, 12:08
You are really looking for more than a load sheet. The load sheet will give give the weight and effectively C of G, but then you have to use performance tables (or their electronic equivalent) to calculate the MTOW, takeoff and climb speeds, power settings after selecting the flap setting and determining the runway and intersection. You are also unlikely to get the take-off run itself - that will be an additional calculation, and often from a pilot's perspective, be of little value.