PDA

View Full Version : British Midland Forum

BENDIX TIE BAR
7th Oct 2001, 11:35
Guys and Gals, we are all desperate for information at the moment and some intresting stuff is being said. I believe it is in the groups intrest to keep this to ourselves (no I am not management). All members of the group can use the British Midland Forum. I believe these threads would be better off there.

Good luck and best wishes to us all for our futures

jja
7th Oct 2001, 12:20
... probably, but at the moment the bmi forum has lost all topics ... :confused:

moleslayer
7th Oct 2001, 12:42
I really do hope this has absolutely nothing

to do with BM Ops Manual,Part A General,

Appendix B, BM Regs & Reqs Page 7

Contact With The Media !!...read it now.

PPRuNe Towers
7th Oct 2001, 12:51
Software glitch at our end. Working on access for BMIR folk seeing as Plan A didn't work.

Regional colleagues can use the contact details on the forum intro to get access.

BENDIX TIE BAR
7th Oct 2001, 14:49
My reason for the initial posting of this thread has nothing to do with the BM Ops Manual. I am a regional Pilot (not management) and just consider that it would be in our best intrest to discuss our business on our own Forum.

To Capt PPRUNE I thought that all we needed was our Staff number to use the Forum. That is how I got registered some time ago.

moleslayer
7th Oct 2001, 16:04
RP
mind if I had a secure job with BM or any airline to that point

Isn't that something of an Oxymoron in the present climate :( :(

RAFAT
7th Oct 2001, 19:47
I don't agree. There are those of us outside bmi wanting to come in who are interested in everything that goes on, particularly at the moment. Personally, I read all EICAS's posts with interest, and there's no mud-slinging going on so why the drama BENDIX.