PDA

View Full Version : UK MSC in Transport/Safety Management

jumpseater
3rd Feb 2013, 07:36
Just looking around at future options and I see that City University London have MSc for Air Transport Management and Air Safety Management available.
Air Safety Management | City University London (http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/air-safety-management)

Is anyone doing or have done either of the courses and advise of their quality etc. Specifically interested in the part time course. PM is ok if you don't want to place stuff on thread.

Ta in advance

Thridle Op Des
5th Feb 2013, 03:26
Doing the ASM MSc, course has it's good bits and 'could be better' moments. Generally well structured with competent lecturers. The admin support is usually adequate though there is a certain assumption made that you know how to find stuff on their website which is not so obvious (maybe I'm too old/thick). The brochure states that results for submitted course work is marked in six weeks but one module took 12 weeks and I'm still waiting for a result from September. The students on the course are possibly the best bit, you will network with some very interesting people.

TOD