PDA

View Full Version : So who's recruiting ?

StoneyBridge Radar
11th Dec 2012, 10:35
Title asks it all; what agencies around the world are taking on experienced ATCOs and in what disciplines?

Seems a rather barren landscape on the transfer front currently.

Could we have a sticky thread for news/details of vacancies and recruitment drives please...?

Rgds

Standard Noise
11th Dec 2012, 18:28
Birmingham.:E

ZOOKER
12th Dec 2012, 19:25
And Eddie Stobart. :ok:

JustaFew
14th Dec 2012, 22:07
You don't get a pier at Brum, though :)

reynoldsno1
19th Dec 2012, 20:52
Well, NATS Ops Director Pauline Lamb has been recruited by Airways NZ - so presumably there's a vacancy there, plus the trickle down effect....

INTERNATIONALATCO
24th Dec 2012, 17:02
Give it a few months in Abu Dhabi, there may be many vacancies then when or if the new contractor takes over.....:sad::sad:

Cleared Approach
7th Jan 2013, 11:29
I've been looking for ATCO jobs too abroad (TWR/APP positions outside of Scandinavia) for a while now, but I agree that there aren’t really too many jobs to apply for. As I'm still pretty young (annoying, isn't it? :rolleyes:), can anyone tell me what the general requirements are in terms of years of experience, OJTI endorsements etc.?

And when it comes to the U.K, I've been in touch with NATS only to find out that they normally do not hire ATCOs from abroad. Any ideas why? And what other providers are there to choose from, and do they have the same policy?