PDA

View Full Version : Guide to premium economy

ExXB
28th Oct 2012, 13:47
Although US centric I found this (http://www.frequentbusinesstraveler.com/2012/10/the-frequent-business-traveler-guide-to-premium-economy/) guide to premium economy which other slf may find useful.

Sober Lark
7th Nov 2012, 15:56
Thanks for the link ExXB. I hope that photo of Delta Economy Comfort Class in the link you posted is worse than the real thing?

Virgin and Air New Zealand always strike me as market leaders in the premium economy market and when you look into it there isn't really too many premium economy options of a similar standard on other airlines. Most tend to be preferred seats, exit seats etc

Much as I try I just don't get the attractiveness of Air New Zealand's skycouch product (sorry).

jackieofalltrades
7th Nov 2012, 18:32
I hope that photo of Delta Economy Comfort Class in the link you posted is worse than the real thing?

Nope, that is pretty much how it is in real life.
Delta (and for that matter KLM) Economy Comfort is just essentially the same as economy except for a few extra inches of leg room, and the chairs recline a bit more. So you end up losing those few extra inches in the person in front reclines as fully as the chair will go.

The article says you get complimentary beer and wine on select long-haul international flights. But what it doesn't state is that you get that anyways in standard economy!