PDA

View Full Version : A new cure for jet lag

NutLoose
6th Oct 2012, 14:47
Hahaha... Think I'll pass

Cure for jet-lag? Meet the 'Ostrich Pillow' (http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/travel/travel-news/cure-for-jetlag-meet-the-ostrich-pillow-20120925-26ied.html)

ExXB
6th Oct 2012, 18:21
"A giant garden squash gone soft"

I think not ...

grounded27
6th Oct 2012, 21:12
Love it, think I would wear one at work!

PAXboy
7th Oct 2012, 00:46
If that isn't a P1$$ take, then they deserve to get the money. But, anyone who has the b@lls to wear that in public has enough sense of isolation to be able to sleep amywhere!

plasticAF
7th Oct 2012, 06:16
Cure for Jet lag?
on the plane sleep at the night hours of the country your going to what else are you going to do for all those boring hours. Eye mask, little ear plugs and sleep. You could even put your phone in flight mode & set the alarm for morning or two hours pre arrival (set the phone to vibrate on alarm activate.

Simple and you don't look a complete tit!

LondonPax
11th Oct 2012, 14:59
This is almost as funny as the story of the guy who got bitten in the knee by a dwarf at a nightclub in Frankfurt airport. I think you'd be itching and sweating like crazy after 15 minutes wearing that thing. On the plus side, no-one would try to strike up a conversation with you, and you could scare noisy kids into silence.

LondonPax
12th Oct 2012, 12:49
FYI, this bizarre product is featured on the front page of the second section of today's Financial Times. It's described as an "obscure business idea", in the context of the crowdfunding website Kickstarter.