PDA

View Full Version : Piper Arrow/Archer Online-AFM?

Akro
9th Apr 2002, 13:36
Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know if there's an online AFM/POH (or whatever you wanna call it) for the Piper Archer and Arrow on the internet available?

Any help would be highly appreciated!! :)

Many thanks in advance,
Akro

Akro
11th Apr 2002, 15:20
:) Sorry, I just had to bump this thread!

Would be really nice if someone could help!

Don D Cake
11th Apr 2002, 16:25
I doubt you'll find anything comprehensive, on line, for free. You'll probably have to pay for a manual.

Try the Piper UK distributors, Meridian Aviation Ltd on 01202 583200.

Keef
11th Apr 2002, 23:35
I doubt very much if they are available online. You can buy them from the usual stockists - about £20 a copy, as I recall.

Got Arrow II and Arrow III ones here - was there a specific question you wanted answered?

Akro
12th Apr 2002, 08:46
No, it's just that my Single Engine License is about to expire and I don't really want to lose it. Therefore, I intended to take a proficency check at a local flying club, where they have Pipers. I don't have the books and to prepare myself (I haven't flown singles for quite awhile) I thought there would be something on the net.
Thank you anyway!

Maybe someone else got an idea?

Akro
13th Apr 2002, 16:01
Bump :cool:

Final 3 Greens
14th Apr 2002, 05:52
Akro

AFE do a range of pilots guides and the PA28 is included.

Not online, but you could order via the web from Transair.

Obviously, the usual caveats apply "not an authorative document" etc.....

Hope the training flight goes well.

IFollowRoads
14th Apr 2002, 08:58
there are some arrow-180 figures here (http://www.gawfc.flyer.co.uk/reference/PA28R%20Checklist%20Iss%205.doc)

I have the Piper handbook & CAA/FAA manuals too, but they would infringe copyright (and be lengthy!) to scan in - is there something specific you want?

Akro
15th Apr 2002, 08:56
Hey, thanks for the checklist! (I just saw you guys work with a lot of acronyms as well, I like that! ;)

No, I wasn't looking for a specific item (except for the speeds maybe). It's just that want to get ready for the proficiency check and read up on the various topics (e.g. Abnormal Procedures, M&B, Systems and so on).
I just thought it would be really handy to have something on the web so you could look it up whenever/whereever you want and if you fly different singles you don't need to buy all the manuals!

Thank you,
Akro

Akro
16th Apr 2002, 19:15
Bump ;)

BRL
16th Apr 2002, 19:33
AKRO If you are desperate and in the UK then e-mail me with your addy and i will send you mine.

Akro
17th Apr 2002, 18:49
BRL,

Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I'm not from the UK, however, I just received now a copy from a friend that I've just met.

I really appreciate your kindness though! :)

Happy Landings,
Akro