PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Airport Services Agent

olesea
22nd Sep 2012, 17:34
Hi everyone :)

I am joining Emirates at the end of November as Airport Services Agent(check in/boarding).
Is there anyone else here that already works there?
I would like to know how's the job? Do you like it?
How was the training period? The accommodations?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Olesea.

lacerdarita
25th Sep 2012, 19:33
Hello! I've had my final interview on August 1st, for airport service agent (customer services agent, they told us it is the same thing) a week later I've received an email saying I've passed, and today my personal page on the emirates website changed to "You will be contacted by your Recruitment coordinator at the earliest". So I guess I will receive the phone call or the email really soon :) And I hope to be leaving for dubai really soon too, so when I have my date of join I'll tell you something!

Did they told you if the position was for dnata or for the emirates terminal?

olesea
26th Sep 2012, 05:22
Hello :)
Congrats for the interview! :D
My position is for emirates terminal, I will be at check in/boarding.
After they will call you, your account will be changed to an employee account and you'll see the DOJ and the position.
I already sent them all the security documents and the medicals and I'm waiting now for the approval, so I can resign my current job :D
So, if you have any questions, please feel free.

lacerdarita
29th Sep 2012, 14:01
Hello again Olesea!

Yhanks for the repply! How long it takes to receive the phone call/or email since the status on your personal page change? I'm still waiting :)
Do you already know were you'll live? I Know that we'll have to share a room with other staff member!

Do you think the salary is enough? ANd about the medical ensurence, do you have more informations about what is included?

Hope to see you in dubai soon! I will send you my facebook and email on a private message!
Good Luck!