PDA

View Full Version : Searching for old (pre year 2000) Jeppview discs.

Ericson
25th Aug 2012, 05:23
Hello !

I'm on the hunt for old Jeppview discs with preferably worldwide coverage. By old I mean pre 2002 as this is the oldest one I could get. I'd love to get version 1.0 of this program with pre Y2K database.

I'd like to see how it's was done when I was to small to fly :sad: and also I think that many folks here would like to see old charts for their favorite airports.

Drop me PM or reply in this thread - thank you :)

litton92
31st Oct 2015, 02:34
Hi,
I know I'm about three years after your post but I was wondering if you managed to find any pre 2000 Jepp View CDs. The first ones were introduced by Jepps in 1996 and I would very much like to get hold of any of these early ones, especially 1996, 1997. I'm a retired airline driver and would very much like to find one of these early CDs. Thanks, for anyone else that can help also!
SW.
PS. I've got versions from around 2006 - 2007.

Ericson
16th Aug 2022, 04:51
It's almost 10 years since I posted question and some progress has been made. I manage to get my hands on late 2000 disc which I unlocked for full coverage. If anyone is looking for old chart for his/hers favorite airport from this era just drop me PM.

I'm stil looking for discs from 1996-1999. I'm willing to pay for your help if needed.