PDA

View Full Version : Seneca Exam Sets & Answers

S-Works
9th Jul 2012, 11:26
Does anyone have a set of Seneca Exam papers and exam sheets that they would care to share with me. We are renting in a Seneca short term while our normal aircraft is out of service and I need to be able to train and test on it so need two sets of papers and answers. It would save me a lot of time if I did not have to reinvent the wheel and write up new ones.

I am CAA Examiner and custodian of exam papers so they will remain confidential in my possession.

Whopity
9th Jul 2012, 11:45
Do they not have to be approved by the Authority before they can be used?

S-Works
9th Jul 2012, 13:53
Yes they do. Which is why I am looking to cadge a set from someone who already uses them.

As I said it saves me re-inventing the wheel and writing another set which I then have to submit along with the addition of the aircraft to our approval, all for a short term requirement.

Another_CFI
9th Jul 2012, 21:20
Why should anyone who has gone to the effort and expense of producing exam papers supply them free of charge to another organisation?

S-Works
10th Jul 2012, 07:47
Professional courtesy? This is a short term requirement for a temporary aircraft. I would quite happily share my exam sets with others in the same way I have shared manuals I have written.

With all respect Another_CFI ever thought its your sort of attitude that contributes to the crap situation the industry is in?

We are professionals, what is the harm in professional collaboration from time to time?

foxmoth
10th Jul 2012, 08:50
Why should anyone who has gone to the effort and expense of producing exam papers supply them free of charge to another organisation?
Having been in this industry for many years I have seen this sort of thing done numerous times, including in major Airlines, usually works on a "you scratch my back" principle and the company helping out is "owed one" by the other co.

S-Works
10th Jul 2012, 18:09
Many thanks for the help from those that responded. Exams sorted and submitted. I am now in 'owing one' mode.