PDA

View Full Version : CPL, ATPL Frozen, Then?

XTR3M3
23rd Jun 2012, 18:41
Hi!

I have CPL-IR and now I am going to give ATPL exams to get ATPL Frozen.
Now, what next should I do more?

Thank you!

mutt
23rd Jun 2012, 18:49
next...... seek unemployment assistance :\

XTR3M3
23rd Jun 2012, 19:46
Man!
I am asking which course should I do next?

RedBullGaveMeWings
23rd Jun 2012, 20:23
MCC, mandatory to get later a TR.

BlueJays
23rd Jun 2012, 20:57
You will need to do an MCC ( multi crew course), followed by a Type Rating - unless you're lucky enough to have the airline pay for it.

pudoc
23rd Jun 2012, 21:59
MCC if you want to fly multicrew. Instructor rating if you want to instruct.

Amazes me to think that people who will be responsible for people's lives can't even figure out a course structure on their own...

mutt
24th Jun 2012, 05:24
Pudoc, the problem with giving people advice based on limited information is that a: does the Pakistan system require a MCC? b: What are the instructional possibilites in Pakistan?

So unfortunately without knowing the licence authority that the poster is talking about, and the country or area where they desire to work, its impossible to give advice......

Even my advice, while well intentioned is most likely rubbish as I dont think that Pakistan has such a system :):)

pudoc
24th Jun 2012, 08:59
Correct, it may not. My point was I just Googled OPs question and had an answer in seconds that applied to Pakistan.

But I digress.

Genghis the Engineer
24th Jun 2012, 09:09
CV writing course.

XTR3M3
6th Jul 2012, 10:38
There is no MCC course in Pakistan.
We have FITS & ME rating courses further.

RedBullGaveMeWings
6th Jul 2012, 10:50
ME Rating? It is mandatory nowadays for almost every job position. I don't know what FITS is, but you can take into consideration also the flight instructor route.

XTR3M3
6th Jul 2012, 15:35
Multi Engine rating is not necessary for job. And FITS is instructor course.

RedBullGaveMeWings
6th Jul 2012, 22:24
If you want to fly a liner or almost any kind of jet one day it is. If you want to stay for your whole career on single engine airplanes that's fine, it's your career and I am not going to foisten you anything, but I do suggest you to get a ME.
FITS can also be the starting point of your career, but the ME is suggested by me in any case.

Just my 2 cents.

flying apple
7th Jul 2012, 05:42
People, get this mentality out of your heads about paying for TRs please...!!!!!!

Come and try to find a job (in europe, i don't know how the job market is elsewhere) if you don't want to pay for your TR
I only did it because i was sure that i would have a job at the end of it
i would never to it just to have the rating so i would get hired somewhere where they accidentally fly the same aircraft

paying for your typerating is not the same as P2F :ugh:

XTR3M3
18th Jul 2012, 16:21
thank u so much!

Inlovewithflying
19th Jul 2012, 22:52
I would recommend you to do MCC when you've passed your ME. Typerating is not necessary to have, cause you will be able to pay for it when you've been graduated (It would be more interesting to pay an typerating If you want to have line training, but of course that's quite expensive as well, but quaranteed a job.)

theSilentHunter
22nd Jul 2012, 14:18
Self sponsored type rating and hour bulding maybe is option.

If you have money eaglejet offers for type raitings and hour building is good offer.

What others thinks?