PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Cadet Pilot Program - Interview tips (ONLY)

astronetster
27th Mar 2012, 15:10
Guys,

I have been following the other threads but they are not so informative about interview processes and stuff. Fine, there were positive side and negative sides, I agree.

So this place is for those pilot wannabe who decided to take whatever **** that's coming and get the deal done! (Yeah, some might say foolish or whatever, but for some of us who can't afford to get our own pilot license, its a whole new world!) ;)

So, Lets this place be ALL ABOUT INTERVIEW TIPS AND QUESTIONS AND NO ARGUMENT PLEASE. If you wanna discuss about financial backlash or policy or whatever ****, go to the other threads and start arguring. :hmm:

What I want here is, when the CX HR call us for interview, what should we PREPARE IN ADVANCE in order to pass the stages.

Guys, if you had been through the interview, passed the interivews or selected as Trainee Pilot at CX, please share your experiences here with your fellow pilot wannabe. :ok:

Your advice would be greatly appreciated! :D

EngineOut
27th Mar 2012, 22:06
What's wrong with the other thread? Contains all the information you are asking for.

astronetster
29th Mar 2012, 05:16
oh yeah, but with over 10,000 posts and almost 80% is like argument :(

CharlieVictorSierra
29th Mar 2012, 06:16
What's wrong with the other thread? Contains all the information you are asking for.

Well that didn't take long!

Bad dog, spot! :}

smurf84
29th Mar 2012, 12:04
Some of the questions asked during my tech interview in Feb 2012 :

1. Which is the only continent CX doesn't fly to?
2. What is the population of Hong Kong?
3. How do you distinguish between a cold front and a warm front?
4. What causes the formation of a typhoon?
5. Latitude and longitude of Hong Kong.
6. Identify the aircraft model displayed, what engine is mounted on it.
7. In which year was CX founded? The first aircraft flown and its name.
8. Mental calculation based on rate of descent. Another one based on TRK and HDG.
9. Wing dihedral and sweptback.

I can't recall anything more than that.

Captain Dart
29th Mar 2012, 23:21
In fact, it should be, 'which are the only continents CX doesn't fly to '.

One is Antarctica. You can work the other one out yourselves.

sharpie_29
30th Mar 2012, 01:59
Thanks for all the information guys, thats unreal!

smurf84
30th Mar 2012, 04:58
It looks very similar to the questions from this link

Airline Ratings & Interview Gouge (http://mypilotcareer.com/cathay-pacific-airways-interview-gouge)

Clish
30th Mar 2012, 06:47
Anyone know about the new revised Aviation Math Test?

Xcel
30th Mar 2012, 11:09
Tell us about tcas
What's the time to impact for ta/ra
What's the reaction time
What's the reaction time for a reversal
Tell us about the hydraulic system in your aircraft
What press
What quantity
What warnings linked to hydraulic system
How is the tank pressurised
What's a cyclone
What's a typhoon
Which direction do the winds travel
What dangers to flight
What's itcz
Describe a high speed wing
Why is it swept
What's EGPWS whats different to gpws
What's inputs
Why doesnt the 777 have winglets
Explain v1
What's your actions for failure before v1 and after v1
When would it differ
What model plane is this
How do you know
How many aircraft does cathay have
How many on order
Which ones
What's special about a350
Why is it good to be lighter
Which runway direction is hong kong
What's the coordinates
Your travelling 480kts how long to travel 50nm
Can you be more precise
You have to climb 6000' in 10nm what's the gradient
What's viz req on ILS
Which categories are there
Your 5nm on slope how high are you
Which engine is crit on turboprop

Xcel
30th Mar 2012, 11:13
Clish:
Maths is basic
Fractions
Decimals
Pythagoras
1in60
Times fractions
Divide fractions
Times decimals
Divide decimals
Mix fractions and decimals
Simple times
Simple divide

Just large numbers so they take time.
Just practice random combinations of the above list and you'll be fine.
I'm not going to give exact questions on this on and answers, cause lets face it if you cant work out a ground speed or how far off track you are with 1in60 then what have you been doing with your current flying?

ixg888
30th Mar 2012, 12:23
thank you very much!

Xcel
30th Mar 2012, 22:41
Oh and they ask which material you studied for the interview...

I can garuantee more is better. Rattle of everything you used and at least show you've worked hard for it.

I used
All ATPL notes
Beyond lion rock
Preparing for Cathay xyz
Pprune
Cathay employees (bailed up cabin manager on flight over)
Squarefoot.hk
Wikipedia
Handling big jets
Aerodynamics for naval aviators
The quick ATPL reference book
Bureau of met aviation meteorology

Be honest, be yourself.

Oh and in the leadership exercise, don't just be the one who barks orders etc. encourage group involvement with open questions and involve the whole team. Remember everyone is trying to show they are "the one" so give some space to each other. But also be positive.

In the sim ride
Practice the profile
Remember the call outs
Practice a failure management model for your failure and use it. (remember your acting both parts of the pf and pnf crew, except the actions)
I.e
Fly a/c
Call failure and confirm
Cancel warning
Call for checklist (memory items, QRH)
Confirm actions (no that's not engine four dumbass, yes that's engine four)
Confirm checklist complete
Check cb's
Notify and plan
Notify ATC (pan call) with fuel and plan to return, ILS vectors
Notify flight attendants
Notify ops
Confirm normal checklists complete
Land

I only add this as I noticed a few non multi crew guys in the transitional stream who struggled on this, with the correct actions. One fast jet guy and a few freight metro dudes.

Oh and my sim guy preferred "I have control, you have control" not "handing over taking over" due to the Boeing, airbus sop.

Clish
31st Mar 2012, 00:27
Did you.have to. Do the aptitude tests? When.did you do your 2nd stage?

smurf84
31st Mar 2012, 04:20
Xcel, were you selected for the transition training programme?

Xcel
31st Mar 2012, 08:14
Clish... That was combined questions from 1st and 2nd.

No aptitude...

Yes was selected.

Clish
1st Apr 2012, 04:19
Congrats!!!!

whackthemole
1st Apr 2012, 13:27
"Selected"

I can guarantee that none of the current C-scale new-joiners are in any way selected in the traditional CX meaning of the word, and should not expect to be treated as such.

When we joined, we truly were selected because the pay package made for tough competition to get in, and the guys you were competing against were all similarly experienced Air-Force or Airline guys who needed an incentive to leave what they already had.

Now, the only criteria for getting in is eyes-wide-shut willingness to sign the crappy deal. spelling your name right and getting through a 45 minute chit-chat without making the interviewer physically unwell.

In all honesty, those truly selected (those in the pool since the mid 2000s) had the brains to turn this offer down, ironically proving that they were exactly what we need; wise decision makers.

TRKDCTBEKOL
2nd Apr 2012, 07:07
Great post indeed!

Applied back in Feb and been called to have the 1st stage interview this week.. I have 0 hrs logged but have done some basic PPL ground courses.

Just curious how technical would the personal and technical interview be in the first stage? Having read the other thread some did mention no technical stuff was involved. On top of the JKI, I also read the FAA PHAK and Aviation Weather in my spare time. But as a candidate without much experience, I found some of the questions posted here are quite technical indeed..

Any answer would be much appreciated.

Denzeldude
2nd Apr 2012, 10:56
whackthemole,

Not too bright are you.:ugh:. The thread to whinge and complain about P2F, cadet programs and general entry conditions is the other thread. :=.

If only these up and coming guys were as amazing as the almighty "god's gift to airlines" whackthemole.:D. Please allow me the honour of kissing the feet of a "selected" one.:rolleyes:

Flyingmachine01
2nd Apr 2012, 13:39
Hello,

I have been invited to attend a Final Interview for Second Officer Transition Training Programme in Hong Kong at the start of next month..

How do you study for your Interview? What are the best materials used for research.

Is there an Aptitude test or maths test?

I have been told sim should be on B747-200.. A Tech quiz and HR questions.

Thanks

astronetster
22nd Apr 2012, 05:16
Will CX consider applicant with absolutely no flying experience at all?

For example, I am a 22-yrs old engineer with Diploma in Engineering course and had some working experience in Singapore.

Had there been anyone selected purely from the beginning? I submitted my application on the last week or March 2012 and still waiting for reply. I currently live in Sg.

Just curious.

Captain Picard
28th Apr 2012, 01:23
@Astronetster

I have effectively 0 experience (15 or so fam hours)
just finished my medicals yesterday and such - waiting for a response for flight grading,

Beba
30th Apr 2012, 03:20
Hi could anyone answer this question...

In the interview and asked to identify the aircraft in the picture....

Are you only tested on CX aircrafts which comprises of B747 & B777; A340s, A330s & A350? Or could you be tested on aircrafts which are not in the CX fleet?

Thanks.

rcswing
2nd May 2012, 10:55
They could point at any aircraft outside the window and test you on that. This could be other airliner's fleet.

ocanadaperfect
2nd May 2012, 20:54
Just a quick question, i know that the tech interview will be based on a lot more than just the JKI booklet, but how about the technical multiple choice questionnaire?? is that gonna be comparatively easier or harder than the tech interiview?

crwjerk
3rd May 2012, 01:56
Really boys and girls, they can only ask what is in the "Airline interview technical questions" book or whatever they're called.... Just rote learn those Q's and A's and you'll all be fine! Where do you think they get the questions from?? The interviewers have done this because they also don't have a clue.

tacsnioper
3rd May 2012, 16:56
Got an email to return to HK for an interview. I am reading some very technical questions here... do they ask anything technical for stage 1 interviews?

If not, what is stage 1 interview like?

Captain Picard
4th May 2012, 07:42
For the airplane ID quiz... I was given a magazine - along with point and name along the apron outside...

NONE OF THE AIRCRAFT WERE CX.

Clish
5th May 2012, 09:32
which 2 were they?

VeroFlyer
5th May 2012, 13:04
Tech Quiz was not so bad, if you have done a JAA ATPL then the questions are very similar to that. PofF, Met, Simple Perf stuff.

Basil
8th May 2012, 09:24
My tuppenceworth from years ago:
They used to ask about light signals (yes, really - some guy at Kai Tak lost radio contact on the ground and ignored twr lamp signals).
If you are placed in a B747 sim, remember inertia - treat her like an aging dowager and gently but firmly direct her to where you want her ;)
Oh, yes, and when you ask for the engine fire checklist, it is likely that the beastly man will go for the wrong start lever or fire handle.

AvEnthusiast
8th May 2012, 10:53
And how many stages of interview are there? and do they interview you in your preferred selected locations? or where are their interview stations?

jumpseatCAPT
16th May 2012, 22:23
From my limited amount of knowledge in this matter, I believe that there is no SIM evaluation but there is flight grading for the Advanced Entry SO candidate. (someone please correct me if I'm mistaken) Also, this flight grading does not occur until after your final assessments in HK.

You should post further questions in this matter in the other thread, as this thread is reserved for interview advice I believe.

Cheers mate.

crwjerk
17th May 2012, 02:42
AE 's do a sim.

mcasra
18th May 2012, 15:49
hi~

Just received the invitation for initial interview of second officer programme, I found that the test is different from those mentioned before,

The old one:
English Test
Resoning Test
Aptitude test
English oral presenation
Personal Interview

The updated one as follow:
Interview with both Personal and Technical Questions
Technical multiple-choice Questionnaire
Abstract Reasoning Test
Perosnality Test

Anyone who took the test lately could share some thought on them??

No more oral presentation about FTA, English test & Aptitude test, right?
And the peronsal & technical interview is individual interview??

Will there be another formal technical interview afterward?

Thank for your help!

Flywildusa
9th Jun 2012, 17:36
I just went thru the Stage 1 interview in SFO. The questions banks in this thread are a great starting point for the face-to-face and technical quiz. I also used "Handling the Big Jets" by Davies (old but good), Jeppeson's Aviation weather book, Aerodynamics for Naval Aviatiors, and Everything explained for the Professional Pilot by Lengel.

Also some came up with digital flash cards that were a HUGE help (although 5% are incorrect): iFlipr (http://www.iflipr.com/deck/menu/17846)

For the techincal quiz - you have 45 minutes to get thru 40 questions. All pretty basic stuff and NO calculator. US pilots, go over conversions to the metic conversions.

For the Face-to-Face it's half HR and half more technical. As I said above look at the questions mentioned in this thread as well as the flash cards to prep.
One question that threw me was, "What is meant by the CFM56 is flat rated at ISA +15?"

The Abstract Reasoning test takes 45 min total and consists of 8 different designs and you have to choose the ninth that fits. Don't study too hard for this.

Last thing, don't go into this with Rose tinted glasses on. You need to compare Cathay to your local airline industry. Do your homework before deciding if they are the best fit for you. You have to be able to answer yes to: "Can I leave in Hong Kong for the next 10+ years?"

Good Luck.

godchu
11th Jun 2012, 14:09
Hi guys,

Does AE course candidates go to FTA for flight grading?:confused:

ProPwannabe
26th Jun 2012, 17:53
[What are the types of hydroplaning? How can you calculate hydroplaning speed? What is the hydroplaning speed on your current aircraft?]

Thats unreal, how can they expect someone with 0hours applying for abinitio course to know that?

Flywildusa
26th Jun 2012, 21:02
"Thats unreal, how can they expect someone with 0hours applying for abinitio course to know that?"

Look it up, except for the "your own aircraft part".

VNAVPTH
26th Jun 2012, 21:40
9X square root of tyre press in PSI. Not rocket science and covered in GCSE physics double and single award syllabus.

The number of candidates that are asked "what is meant when the aircraft is stalled?" and answer "the engine stops" is, frankly, enougth to make you bang your head against a brick wall. It's all out there. Not a secret that requires £90,000 to gain access to. No excuse not to know. ITCZ, ever studied geography?

If they seem a struggle, perhaps you should question your motivation to see the dream through.

Good luck! :ok:

NoJoy
27th Jun 2012, 23:37
Hello Everyone,

I applied for the AE, I have 900hrs and currently a flight instructor, back in FEB of this year. I received an email form Sonny Singh, two days ago, asking to fill out a Stream Table of all my hours to make sure I reached the requirement (250hrs) for a HK CPL.

I'm guessing this is good news however I don't want to get my hopes up. Has any one received this in the past before getting an interview? If so, what was the next step?

Thanks
Nojoy

constellaton
3rd Jul 2012, 19:24
Hi

Could someone pls advise what is involved in stage 2 interviews in hk for advanced entry cadet??

cpuandy
29th Jul 2012, 12:42
hey guys , I am a hong konger who are going to have initio in. on coming week.
I found many useful materials in this thread.
But still, I would rather concern abt the technical face-to-face question part.
Frankly, I have no flying experience and have no specific aviation knowledge.
( I am a fresh graduate, majoring in Management and Engineering )
will the interviewer adjust the difficulty as I have no such kind of knowledge?
Of course I know I should be well prepared. But I know I am not as good as
those who graduated from aviation school.

This part makes me worry alot. :rolleyes:

Sticky Fingers
10th Aug 2012, 18:34
Hey everyone,

This will be my second attempt to join Cathay as a Cadet. In my first interview two years back they put a 747 in front of me and fired away with the questions. However that was two years ago, are they putting 777's on the table now instead? Or does it depend on the Captain doing the interview.

schweizer2
10th Aug 2012, 20:23
Sticky Fingers,

From my personal experience, the models have been different everytime.
However, on my last attempt I was not asked about the model on the table.

Best of luck.

orangeboy
11th Aug 2012, 00:12
It will depend on the pilot interviewing you and your experience level. There seems to be no set standard of questions when it comes to the technical interview.

Flywildusa
11th Aug 2012, 17:29
It will depend on who you get and your experience level. I was asked about the A340 because the captain interviewing me flew that aircraft.

Sticky Fingers
17th Aug 2012, 13:07
Flywildusa if that was the case, does their A340 fleet frequent the area where you had the interview?

Flywildusa
18th Aug 2012, 16:53
Sticky Fingers,

Not at all. I interviewed in the US and all we get are 777 & 747-4 & 8's. The captain that day flew the A340, so that is what was on the menu.:)

captain.weird
19th Aug 2012, 07:41
Any news or update regarind the HK government about their interception with the 62wks course?

lovesflying
8th Sep 2012, 04:26
Has anyone done the sim assessment recently?

Back when my friends did it, the profile was the old DESO profile, ie the usual stuff with an engine failure scenario at the end.

In my interview brief the notes about the sim assessment are different to those my friends got before. There is no word about engine failures, or asymmetric handling as there is in the old version.

More worryingly, there is also no mention of a practice session before the assessment. :eek:

Anyone done this in the last few months? Help!

pilotchute
8th Sep 2012, 11:05
Unless you have an ATPL with multi crew jet time you won't do a 747-200 sim assessment. That is only for the six week course.

AQIS Boigu
8th Sep 2012, 14:54
The DESO profile never included an engine failure or a practice session...

The only difference is that you make about half the money compared to a DESO...but you now need a lot less than half the experience...
Last edited by AQIS Boigu; 8th Sep 2012 at 10:18.

ChinaBeached
9th Sep 2012, 03:34
The DESO most definitely included an engine failure with the Recall/Memory Items expected to be known for the engine failure that was given on the downwind leg. Take off from Kai Tak in Cat 1 min at night, back course outbound, vectors, climbing/descending (steep) turns, navaid intercepts..... This was followed by the OEI go-around then normal ILS to land. No FD, no AP, no AT.

We / I hired out a 74Classic sim at our own expense to practice the sim profile provided. We flew power & attitude to achieve performance.

Once upon a time you needed to know how to fly to be a "pilot". Not any more, obviously.

ETOPS240
9th Sep 2012, 04:25
CB,

Don't pretend that the DESO profile was anything other than a piece of cake.

Anyone who had flown should have had zero problems with the sim, and frankly, anyone that hadn't, could be taught to.

Also, did the Local Cadet applicants have to do the 747 sim profile, during the last 15 years? Or are you venting your spleen again?

I agree with some of the stuff you write, and I disagree with some of it. That's fine.

However, once all opinion has been removed, you still have the most unhealthy obsession with CX and this programme. Stop embarrassing yourself, and bugger off.

If your life is so great, your position and employment terms so magnificent (as you profess), why look back?

You come across as either full of ****, or mentally deranged. Hopefully, it's neither.

ChinaBeached
9th Sep 2012, 05:01
Just stated facts. I didn't state it was easy/hard/challenging.... Information was given that an engine failure was never part of the DESO sim, nothing to do with pre-iCadet interviews. I offered a different opinion based on 1st hand experience.

Relax feller. Agree or disagree: up to you. Just don't insinuate what was never implied nor pick a fight when none was asked for.

ETOPS240
9th Sep 2012, 06:12
Semantics.

My key point still stands; any chance you could stop embarrassing yourself, in a deranged hissy-fit, day-in, day-out, by not darkening these doors again?

I think you know what I mean, here.

If not, well, you're special.

ChinaBeached
9th Sep 2012, 06:29
No denying you have a point. My angst is type specific. Your self-appointed moderator status seems to go over multiple threads following a quick review of your previous posts.

Semantics I suppose.

pilotchute
10th Sep 2012, 00:05
Seeing as Chinabeached has already been accepted and knocked back Cx as a career choice I would appreciate it if you stopped trolling the Fragrant Harbour forums. You posts are always negative and you never seem to add anything to the conversation. Alot of wannabee's would simply like you to go away if you have nothing constructive to add. We all know the package is only half what it used to be and frankly most of us don't care. Even on half pay its still attractive to a great majority of people.

Please find something better to do.

ChinaBeached
10th Sep 2012, 02:23
Typical of your breed. A comment was made that was not accurate, unintentionally I'm sure. I corrected the false information. Did that offend you so much?

So, OK. To appease you: the earth is flat, Hobits exist and those who do jobs for more than half the rate are respected. As you say, you desperately want guys like me and my opinion supported by FACTS to just go away. You only want information that satisfies your ignorant agenda. A balanced argument? Hell no! That could offend your head-in-the-sand attitude! If a different opinion based an hard facts offend you so much then maybe you should stop blaming those delivering it and have a hard look in the mirror.

So I "troll" these threads? Pot calling who black? Let's have a look at your activity: you're all over this forum seeking and palming out advice on cadetships from CX, QLink, Jetstar, Susi Air, Indonesia, V Oz.... Just hell bent on being a cadet anywhere, anyhow.

pilotchute
10th Sep 2012, 07:04
I thought that I offered constructive comment most of the time unlike you who seems to want to make everyone unhappy. I have a lot of friends in aviation and have had a few different jobs.

I was offered a job by Susi and knocked it back. You know why? Because I didn't think it was worth it! I don't on the other hand tell other people not to do it.
I had an interview with Qlink and wasn't offered a spot.
I think the Jetstar program isn't worth it but don't slag off people for doing it.
I have close friends working in VA operations and get some good inside info.

So having experienced a few different things makes me desperate? I have answered a lot of peoples questions about Qlink and Susi via pm and all seemed grateful for the help.

What have you done to help anyone lately?

ChinaBeached
10th Sep 2012, 08:10
I too have been offered 3 other widebody positions and turned them down between the CX offer and present day. It wasn't worth it for a range of reasons. However those positions did not contribute to the downward spiral of terms and conditions of that particular airline or the industry. I don't tell others not to apply. If it was detrimental to that airline, the industry and colleagues then yes I would speak out against it.

What have I done you ask? I argue with facts. You don't. Then guys like you come along and tell me to shut up because you decide to play the man and not the ball. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you. Been there, done it and it's boring at best - comical and humorous at times - but over it and it's just too easy to shoot holes in the arguments for the iCadetship. So let's not start.....

My in/outbox is also almost full of PM's received and sent of guys asking for advice, background to my opinion or help or direction on other options. It's always a pleasure to help out guys who ask and are open minded as I would hope you would also agree.

You don't like my message, my opinion or the facts I use to support them - that's your right, as I said. Your argument is "Shut up. I don't want to hear that there could possibly be anything bad about my decision!!" But it reeks of someone deliberately & decidingly ignorant to a different point of view supported by 1st hand experience and facts.

pilotchute
10th Sep 2012, 09:44
This thread is for interview tips only. How about we leave it to people who want to use it for that.

ground to air
11th Sep 2012, 09:37
Transition Stage 2 Sim: Would highly appreciate any information or tips for the 747 sim, any previous or past candidates who could share their experience would be priceless - many thanks In advance.

AND

Who the hell let CB in here, seriously bro, your piont of view is WELL & TRULY noted BUT no longer required.... SO Good day Sir...

ChinaBeached
11th Sep 2012, 10:24
I had left it alone you ignorant brat. Then you cheap shot from behind. You ask for information but only want one side of the story. pilotchute correctly asked we stick to the thread topic: interview tips only, and I was content at that. Someone asked if there was an engine failure for the DESO sim, and there was. I gave 95% of the profile for you. It was the last comment which was not appreciated, obviously. Raw nerves....?? Mental pigmies like you choose to keep a war going when I was content to leave it alone.

You've been asking for stage 2 tips since Nov '11 for some supposed stage 2 interview in Jan '12. Still confused? More deluded but it's got to be expected when you're just so goddam childish.

Leave it alone kid and I will. Here's some more information that you say you ask for but don;t want to listen to. You'll blame me for passing this on, I'm sure.....

http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour-wannabes/495214-reality-check-those-thinking-joining.html

ground to air
11th Sep 2012, 10:51
CB, I Said Good Day.......

Flywildusa
11th Sep 2012, 22:56
Ladies, please .....
There are many threads already on this forum devoted to bashing Cathay. Please don't hijack this one.

Thank you:=

bape1234
12th Sep 2012, 00:50
Hi everyone,

As so many of you received call for interview, where did you select as your first preferred interview location?

Thank you

tomau1215
26th Nov 2013, 08:03
Hi, this is Tom.

Does anyone have the CX CPP stage 2 interview on 15th of January? Please pm me or leave a message here. I will contact you as soon as possible and we may gather before the interview.

Thanks and good luck.

Isaac Yu
29th Nov 2013, 12:12
wait I see most of the questions are invovlving transition and advanced coursed which cx actually does not have anymore according to website. For the one for people with no flying experience are we still required that much ATPL questions as in previous posts

Omera
25th Jun 2015, 14:13
Hi guys
So basically I would like to ask how does the whole process for candidate with no flying experience goes.
Like what comes before the initial interview and what kind of physics formulas should I remember as well as how to prepare for the maths test.
Lastly I'm quite worried for the technical part how difficult will it be any tips how to prepare for it
Thanks a lot guys

goaround737
2nd Sep 2015, 10:09
Just to recast the net on this one, as it were, has anyone experienced any new/curveball questions in 2015 that they'd like to comment on?

Or is it still the same general stuff from the other threads?

Thanks

Global_Pegasus
17th Sep 2015, 05:32
Hi all,

I suspect I possibly posted this on the wrong thread earlier, did not notice this one. If anyone has any info on the below would be great

Regarding the Transition Training interview, I am informed that the process involves;

Day 1
- Group Exercise
- Technical Quiz (multiple choice)
- Simulator Assessment (Boeing 747-400)
- Personality profile (computer based)

Day 2
- Interview (HR & Technical)
- English Assessment
- Medical Assessment

Was just wondering if anyone has been through this process recently?
Was anything else done on the day? No mention of Maths Test, Compass Test, Ravens Test etc.....

Technical Quiz, any advice for this?

And regarding the Transition training in Australia, I understand it is 5-6 weeks, can anyone shed light on
- The training program
- What are the 'reduced' exams that need to be done?

Would really appreciate any reply or PM if anyone can be of assistance