PDA

View Full Version : Haeco

chest rockwel
9th Feb 2012, 22:58
Hi Guys,

Can anyone share any experiences or information about working for this company as an expat?

cheers

PrimusPilus
5th Apr 2012, 15:45
Hello Mein Herr !

I don't know much about Haeco and I was in fact thinking about it myself; however, a colleague of mine working in New-Caledonia as a MCC was offered 5500€/month, including family allowances for working there also as a MCC. After careful consideration he told me that he finally decided not to join that company as it was not worth it considering the local cost of living. Hope this help Mein Freund:ok:

Flightmech
5th Apr 2012, 16:34
I know some expats who have been there 20+ years (Tech 1 line) but I believe the expat deals they offer today are not what they were. Cost of living high but you'll always have a job! Busy place in LM or BM

waynewhatever
28th Apr 2012, 15:31
For Expat, u will get HKD16~18K as an AMT
works from 0800-1900
workload is heavy for both BM & LM
you will work under supervisory of locals
most of the locals are rookies & morale is extremely low
which means u r the one who need to do most of the hard works & needed to look after someone's sorry ass

living in HK is expensive, with the salary u can only have a few thousand left as the rent is almost unaffordable(7~8K for a apartment in suburban)
Dont waste your time on it:=

boeing_eng
28th Apr 2012, 16:16
The air pollution problem in HK is also something to consider these days before moving there:

Hong Kong Pollution - The Facts – What You Need to Know about Hong Kong Air Pollution (http://gohongkong.about.com/od/healthandsaftey/a/ong_Kong_Pollution.htm)