PDA

View Full Version : N-reg Multi-Engine Rental in Europe ?

proudprivate
9th Feb 2012, 00:35
Hi Friends,

Do you know any good places that rent out N-registered multi-engine (light)* airplanes to qualified pilots ? All over Europe would be fine, with a natural preference for Belgium/The Netherlands/Western-Germany/Northern France.

I'm also interested to learn if there are requirements that would go beyond the standard insurance requirements in the US, i.e.
- 500 hrs TT
- 25 hrs Multi
- check-out

Posts or PM's welcomed. I'll post a summary of your replies (unless you don't want me to).

Regards,

Proudprivate.

*style Seneca / Duchess / Travelair / Cessna 310 / Seminole...

proudprivate
11th Feb 2012, 12:48
185 views - no replies - no PM's with regard to this item. A bit of a disappointment... :(

Can I rephrase the question :

Who offers flight training in an N-reg Multi / i.e. who would be renting their Multi-Engine out in a "dual instruction" operation ?

PM's or posts welcome.

africanbushpilot
12th Feb 2012, 15:59
Hello Sir,

Very soon in Belgium (Sint-Truiden)
I just bought that Seneca II N2XR.

achimha
12th Feb 2012, 17:06
This has been on planecheck.com for some time:

Piper Seneca II for rent at EBKT N-reg

For rent with or wihout pilot: Piper Seneca II (PA34-200T) Perfect plane for travel, air to air photography (with pax and cargo door removed), cargo, medevac (strecher available), crew transport N-reg, 6 leather seats, deiced, GNS430, Weather radar, etc. Based EBKT Call +32/495/570800 - email [email protected]

Contact Stefaan Vansteenkiste, EuropeXE, residing Gent, Belgium, phone +32/495/570800.
Mail this Full-Stop to a friend.
Date : 31-01-2012

achimha
12th Feb 2012, 17:10
Pilot und Flugzeug (German aviation magazine) offers a Cheyenne I based in Mayenne (Mainz): Pilot und Flugzeug | Maxreisen (http://www.cheyennefliegen.de)

seat 0A
13th Feb 2012, 09:00
There's a piper PA30 twin comanche for hire on Rotterdam EHRD. N-reg.

peterh337
13th Feb 2012, 09:19
There won't be many N-reg for rental.

I used to rent mine out when it was G and then a bit when it was N but there were few takers on N. Most people with valid FAA papers own their own planes already, and by the time you have weeded out the cowboys and "storytellers" (the majority) you are not left with much.

Also one cannot (in the UK) do any aerial work (e.g. paying an instructor) in an N-reg unless you are one of a max of four owners, which limits the usefulness of an N-reg plane to the renter because he cannot quite so easily get a BFR or IPC in it, or indeed any real training.