PDA

View Full Version : Tower visit between 9th and 12th of February

RossGeller
1st Feb 2012, 07:22
Hi everyone!

I’ve been following these forums for about a year now, they have been informative and helpful. My honest <thank you> to everyone that contributes.

I know this is not a new question, and although I’ve read a lot about it, it seems that some information gets lots through PMs.

Here’s my situation: like many, I am waiting for my Stage 3 interview with NATS. Meanwhile, due to my work, I will be in London from the 9th to the 12th of February and I would like to make one or more Tower visits. My affairs will only take me so much time, so it would be perfect for me. I also believe that many people are waiting for the recruitment to resume before making their Tower visits, which means that it’s probably easier to schedule a visit right now, and I won’t be disturbing as much. Also, everyone seems to want to visit Heathrow. While I'm not picky, I know that Heathrow is something that everyone should see at least once. As many have said, contacting NATS or calling the Tower directly is a good approach, however, I think NATS is quite busy with emails from everyone querying about the recruitment process.

I would really enjoy being able to at least schedule one Tower visit. Can someone give me some pointers regarding this, so that I can do it without causing too much trouble to anyone?

Thank you everyone!

Brian 48nav
3rd Feb 2012, 08:56
There are a couple of Heathrow guys who use this site;look through the various threads here to find their names, one may be Gonzo. Then I suggest you PM them ( send a private message direct). Good luck!

Crazy Voyager
3rd Feb 2012, 14:34
If you're waiting for stage 3 shoot an email to HR and ask for contacts at the places you're intrested in. That will get you an email adress to the right person straight away.

RossGeller
4th Feb 2012, 09:59
>>Brian 48nav<<
Thank you, I know that Gonzo is very helpful and I didn't want to bother him directly. He already does a lot. But I guess I can drop him a line.

>>Crazy Voyager<<
Thank you, I will send them an email as well then. Since a weeks notice seemed too short, I thought it would be wiser to find some help around the forums, since HR may take some time to reply due to the excess of emails they are probably receiving right now.

Thank you both, I'll let you know if I was able to make it.:ok: