PDA

View Full Version : New Mod.....

BRL
1st Jan 2012, 20:16
We have a new mod here, please give a big round of applause to.......

Genghis the Engineer!

Very well respected in his profession and on this and other forums, it is great to have him with his wealth of experience as our new mod. :)

Genghis the Engineer
1st Jan 2012, 20:50
Well there goes my hope of keeping the fact quiet - I'll just have to settle for plan B: act like an egostical megelomaniac. I've always wanted to try that :p

Seriously, glad to be on board, and I hope that I can add some value as a mod in Private Flying.

G

http://japanthroughkimseyes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/aikirei_bow_animated_gif.gif

BackPacker
1st Jan 2012, 20:51
Good luck in moderating us here! Keep up the light and friendly touch of BRL and you can't go wrong.

peterh337
1st Jan 2012, 20:52
I thought he was a mod for years now.

Genghis the Engineer
1st Jan 2012, 21:03
I thought he was a mod for years now.

No, I've been a mod elsewhere on PPrune for a long time - since the creation of the flight test forum in 1999, but have just been a regular reader of, and contributor to, PF up unto now. Not to say I haven't taken a few views about stuff before now, I just flagged it up to BRL who took his own views.

G

Jan Olieslagers
2nd Jan 2012, 07:11
I thought he was a mod for years now. and so did I!
Anyway, best of luck, and to you and the other mod's a heartfelt "THANK YOU" for your efforts!

patowalker
2nd Jan 2012, 08:12
Genghis and mod had a different connotation in his previous life. Not always a positive one :)