PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking Cessna manuals for the C182L, T210M

redskyventures
26th Dec 2011, 10:59
Hi,
hoping someone can help, not sure if this is the best forum to ask in, but it is a training orientated question.

I'm looking for a soft copy of a Owners Manual/POH for a C182L and a C210M Turbo (T210M), among others.

...actually any C210s apart from the J and L and normally aspirated M and any C182 except the RG, J, P, Q would be extremely helpful, but leads anyone might have or have links to Cessna POH wise appreciated.

My request is purely for the purpose of building some training resources, I know I could go buy them, but flying is expensive enough without adding to the costs by purchasing an expensive library which I'd have to somehow on charge, so hoping to exhaust the networking options first. There are none of these aircraft available where I work right now, and my hard copies I've left in my office back home.

Anyone with a hard copy manual they no longer need that I don't have, I'll happily pay postage.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Genghis the Engineer
26th Dec 2011, 11:32
Cessna FREE Manuals (http://www.micro-tools.net/pdf/Cessna/)

Any help?

G

redskyventures
28th Dec 2011, 11:05
Thanks for the link, but sorry sadly no, it's a great list but we have all of them already.

These two are surprisingly elusive...but here's still hoping someone might have one lying around on their computer or in their library or flight bag they feel inclined to upload, post or scan, :)

Anyone with a file, please get in touch privately, I can send FTP details,

Thanks again in advance!