PDA

View Full Version : Advantage & Disadvantage of Autopilot

reaz
3rd Dec 2011, 18:33
Hi,

I need to make a powerpoint presentation on the advantage & disadvantage of Autopilot.

Could someone email me, if any one has a ready presentation. I need it by today!

Cheers

Left Coaster
4th Dec 2011, 03:54
Oops! Left it a bit late hey? Serious questions for you...are you a qualified pilot, what licence(s) do you hold? What/who is your target audience? Are you asking about transport category aircraft or smaller business jets? Modern or older technology? A very quick answer is YES...there are huge advantages to auto pilots, they allow for many many improvements to a flight. From allowing a virtual zero visibilty landing (Category III) to allowing reduced separation criteria for ATC purposes, to simply reducing workloads for crews during busy or long flights. Lots of info out there...good luck!

innuendo
5th Dec 2011, 13:49
Curious about who your audience is going to be.

reaz
5th Dec 2011, 17:20
Thanks for the responses.

Well we all know the advantages and disadvantages of Autopilot. But I just needed a ready power point presentation with enough information quickly!

However, we made one. It is for my daughter and the audiences are her classmates at grade 8.

Thanks again!

lucky37
12th Dec 2011, 03:38
So.... you wanted a pre-made powerpoint presentation for a project your daughter is doing for school?? How about teaching her to do her own work!!

Dream Land
12th Dec 2011, 04:41
Hard to read the paper without one.