PDA

View Full Version : NATS paying out another bonus - £8.2million dividend

BDiONU
28th Nov 2011, 14:06
"The NATS Board decided at its meeting on 24 November to pay another £8.2m dividend to shareholders for the year ending 31st March 2012. For employees, who hold shares, this will mean a payment of up to £136* to be paid in December salaries.

The £8.2m dividend equates to 5.73 pence per share.

Part of the revenue allowances that NERL receives from its customers are designed to provide dividend payments to shareholders. In CP3 (2011 - 2014), the Economic Regulator has allowed for average dividend payments from NERL of over £50m p.a."

Quick, who's got the keys for the Outrage bus and has it got any petrol in it?

BD

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
28th Nov 2011, 14:58
Anyone know why the shares have to be surrendered upon retirement? I could use a nice little bonus like that..

whitelighter
28th Nov 2011, 17:46
No outrage here - rather be working for a company that makes a profit and can pay a dividend rather than one that makes a loss

eastern wiseguy
30th Nov 2011, 15:31
HD .....you get your nice little bonus by having no hassle pay rises every year!!:ok:
(And not having to work for the beggars any more)

hangten
1st Dec 2011, 12:38
No outrage here - rather be working for a company that makes a profit and can pay a dividend rather than one that makes a loss

Well said. I see the opportunity of airlines looking at selling their stakes as one for us to increase the staff holding. I hope the senior management and the union sees this too.

Cue barrage of anti-capitalist sentiment?

Me Me Me Me
1st Dec 2011, 13:09
Senior management have stated already that they would be keen on an increase in the employee shareholding... The problem comes in insuring that it is equitable and affordable for all staff to take an equal share.

3rd Dec 2011, 15:17
What do guys make of the CAA consultation to financially incentivise NATS/NERL by "flight efficiency" ?

New Flight Efficiency Targets Aim To Deliver 600,000 Tonnes Of CO2 And £120m Of Fuel Savings Over Next 3 Years | CAA Newsroom | CAA (http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=14&pagetype=65&appid=7&newstype=n&mode=detail&nid=2060)

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/5/20111108flight_efficiencylicence.pdf