PDA

View Full Version : KMIA-TJSJ ... best way to book??

v3r
26th Nov 2011, 02:31
hey there,

im currently planning a trip to miami and san juan.

(in case anyone cares, the whole routing will be: LOWW-EDDF-KMIA-TJSJ-KMIA-EDDF-LOWW)

i got everything set&done EXCEPT the flight KMIA-TJSJ since im really not sure how/where to do the booking.

the cheapest way to do it in advance online seems to be AA which, for the times i need, would be around 200€ for both ways per person. this price tough does NOT include luggage and as far as i understood this will be another 60$ (unfortunately i cant find that info at the moment on their homepage but i remember reading it once)

anyway, i heard from several people that it might be cheaper to book the flight at miami airport only by the time i get there - since we're staying in MIA 4 night this would only be 4 days in advance.

im really unsure what to do - please advice :)

thx a lot.

cheers

v3r

Shed-on-a-Pole
26th Nov 2011, 14:02
Spirit Airlines operates to San Juan from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Could be worth you taking a look at the website. Fort Lauderdale and Miami Airports are very close together. A bit like Vienna and Bratislava Airports in your part of the world. Good luck.

v3r
27th Nov 2011, 04:43
nice, thx for this one...it's a bit cheaper than AA but the transfer-costs KFLL-KMIA of course i also have to consider.

ChicoRojo
27th Nov 2011, 05:13
FLL to MIA shuttle is $15 each way. Discounts if 3+ people.

http://www.ridesas.com/

v3r
27th Nov 2011, 16:10
actually that sounds very good, but until you scroll down to the bottom of the site where it says:

Sorry, we do not service the Miami International Airport

The Grim EPR
27th Nov 2011, 17:27
I'm in San Juan at the moment and am flying through Miami again soon. There are at least six flights a day, so I wouldn't worry too much about availability.

v3r
27th Nov 2011, 20:15
yeah, but the price-question still remains...any info from your side? would appreciate!