PDA

View Full Version : Danny, where did britt go?

Secret Squirrel
23rd Nov 2000, 05:48
Hi Capt Prune, where did britt's threads go. Did they get nasty or something?

mutt
23rd Nov 2000, 08:26
You will probably find that as the original poster, she deleted the topic.

Mutt

PPRuNe Towers
23rd Nov 2000, 15:35
You'll see a post over on R+N indicating she's gone elsewhere to pursue her research.

A link is provided if you're desperate to unload your double life........

------------------
Regards from the Towers

[email protected]

Secret Squirrel
23rd Nov 2000, 18:34
God, no! I just fancied a bit more sport, that's all. I guess we saw her off then. NEEEEEXT!!

------------------
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam up my clothes!

Velvet
23rd Nov 2000, 20:20
No, Secret Squirrel, not us - she couldn't get what she wanted. Basic lack of understanding of anything outside the US: So picked up her teddy, put her thumb in her mouth and promptly reposted on another bulletin board, where she is getting pretty much of the same. :)

Probably, been in a fairly protected environment of stereotypical type-casting. Some of her assumptions about the British way of life certainly were not factual and showed a sad lack of research.

That she also posted at the end before she pulled the thread:
<in terms of giving you my full first and last name, why would I do that? Seeing how venomous you are, thought I now understand why you are so upset, it could be dangerous for me to give out that much information. I already feel that I have given too much informtion out>>

Woooo - what an over-reaction, just goes to show that sensationalism is not confined to UK shores.

------------------
The first myth of management is that it exists