PDA

View Full Version : Simulator

G-BPEC
20th Mar 2001, 21:38
I am (at the moment) a "wannabe" and I was lucky enough to be given one of those WH Smith "Amazing Adventures" packages to go in a flight simulator for an hour. :->

In the documentation, however, it doesnt say which airline/company the experience will be with. So my question is:-

Who has Flight Sims In:- Ayrshire, Dorset, Buckinghamshire, Heathrow and North Yorkshire (says that flights typically take off and land at LGW)

Anyone help?
Cheers
G-BPEC

Stroppalot
20th Mar 2001, 21:48
Could be wrong (probably am, in fact!), but don't Ratheon/GECapital operate them for these 'adventure experience' things?

twistedenginestarter
21st Mar 2001, 12:39
I'd guess North Yorkshire is a private operation 737-200 which would be a good choice. Ayr must be something at Prestwick presumably BAE if they are still there. However can't imagine they would have the full 6 axis monty. Too expensive for Seneca trainees...

If you like simulators you can always try the famous Trident :) ;) :) ;) :) :) :) ;) down near Sevenoaks. £50 an hour is more like it.

What_does_this_button_do?
21st Mar 2001, 17:28
Still think that http://www.aviationexperience.com are the one of the cheapest full motion simulators and are the only people I know to have the full range of simulators (Airbus/Boeing).....

Buttons