PDA

View Full Version : Fed Ex in Europe

A300BOY
30th May 2001, 01:36
How is it Fed Ex can fly between Paris and Copenhagen using an American registered aircraft and crew I thought that not being allowed to do this was the reason they withdrew from Europe before and DHL using European aircraft and crews took over.

ironbutt57
30th May 2001, 10:33
how does BA fly between Montreal and Detriot with their g-registered planes and British crews? Europe is not a country....hello!!!!

JJflyer
30th May 2001, 21:50
Europe is a Continent... And a Union as US is. But US and Canada are not one country... Well thatīs what I was teached in school.
Itīs called 3rd freedom rights if I am not mistaken.

I really have nothing against this... But
still I would like to see US ALPA reactions on EU airline flying cargo in the lower 48.
Oh but I forgot they would be too busy to notice as they are putting Comair out of business and 2500 pilots on the street.

JJ

Edited for PC and typos

[This message has been edited by JJflyer (edited 30 May 2001).]

Capt. Horatio Slappy !!
31st May 2001, 01:58
Well.....
Ref: ALPA-Comair

For those of you at Comair who bought your jobs with Daddy's pocket book... " HAH HAH "
( Said in Hi falsetto voice per " the Simpsons" )
For those poor schmucks who didn't, hey it was get paid or get a real job, I'm behind ya all the way!!!
Maybe " Paying Dues " Is gonna work for the rest of us after all?
Getting tired of 1000 hr pilots getting hired due to their racial, sexual or monetary background, gonna be a ****ty day when I have to fly with one of em.
Hey as for FedEx? Do what ya can when ya can, your beef should be with Atlas.

Sincerely:

Bitter? Me ?
" To Infinity ! And Be-yond !"

JJflyer
31st May 2001, 13:53
Yip... Paying dues. Done that been there and think I am still doing it.

Does equal opportunity employer mean that it is discriminating the majority of applicants white, poor caucasian males ????? From my eyes it seems so.

Regarding FEDEX : Like I said have nothing agains them flying around here.

Regarding Comair: Is it worth being on strike so long that company goīs belly up. For me it isnīt.

JJ

malc4d
1st Jun 2001, 18:09
does this mean comair are still on strike?