PDA

View Full Version : Bsc Aviation.?

Arrow0
21st Sep 2011, 21:32
Does anyone has some information on which colleges in canada offer Bsc aviation degree course..??

Mike1788
23rd Sep 2011, 18:02
Seneca in Ontario offers a version s a BSc. Degree in Aviation, the program I went through was Coastal Pacific Aviation in Abbotsford, although it i was a BBA in Aviation.

er340790
27th Sep 2011, 02:43
Confederation College in Thunder Bay do, I believe, a Diploma in Aviation Mgt. Graduates leave with a CPL / IFR / ASES / AMES ratings.

heloguy412
27th Sep 2011, 06:38
I think that University of New Brunswick offers an actual degree. I believe the others in Canada are offering a diploma, much like a technical school would offer. There may be others. Try University of Calgary. They might have something in conjunction with Mount Royal College.

Cheers

imnotwhoyouthinkiam
27th Sep 2011, 18:17
^" I don't think many do a Bachelors specifically in Aviation.

Moncton Flight College have a program with Mont Allison University, 4 year Science Degree (BSc.) with a frozen ATPL. You'd have to look South of the Border for a specfic Aviation Science degree. Embry-Riddle is the first one that comes to mind, but you'll obviously have to mortgage your life for that.

604guy
27th Sep 2011, 20:50
Moncton Flight College have a program with Mont Allison University, 4 year Science Degree (BSc.) with a frozen ATPL.

Interesting as there is no such thing as a frozen ATPL in Canada.

What Limits
28th Sep 2011, 03:00
I thought that MFC had closed its doors?

+TSRA
30th Sep 2011, 00:50
I know its not a Canadian University, but Embry-Riddle in the USA offers a Bachelor of Professional Aeronautics which can be completed via their ERAU Online program.

Thats the program that I'm in (after finding out that 10 years experience now means nothing to the business types in our industry) although ERAU does offer other online programs with various majors and minors.

Worldwide Campus, Worldwide , Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (http://worldwide.erau.edu/)