PILOTATPL
19th Sep 2011, 14:49
Hi there!

Any opinions about this school??

Thanks!

PILOTATPL
20th Sep 2011, 06:22
Hi there!

I put this post because I have an interview, because they need ground instructors and maybe flight instructors and I like to talk to any employee or student there, or someone to learn more.

PILOTATPL
22nd Sep 2011, 10:04
anybody?:ugh::ugh::{:{

imperioso9
25th Sep 2011, 21:58
Hi PILOTATPL,

I dont know much about de school but if you dont mind Iīd like to know your profile (Total hours, experience, ...) as I applied as well but I had no reply.

I hope you could share with me that info.

Gracias!!

PILOTATPL
26th Sep 2011, 21:27
Hi there!

I've only 200TT, without FI license. I am waiting for the answer about my interview...

You can check the website to send the CV.

See you soon!

imperioso9
27th Sep 2011, 14:58
What I found about them is that they are expanding and even increasing fleet.They offer you the opportunity of providing their own accomodation (i dont know the prices). Thatīs all I know

I have never heard of them before despite I am spanish so It may be dificult to find somebody to tell us opinions. It is not a very old FTO.

Good luck!

Regards

PILOTATPL
27th Sep 2011, 16:44
When I was in Ibertour, I was talking with the HT, and if you come from another country, for example, you have the option, with accommodation for instructors.
I liked the school, very new.

I hope to have job!:ok:

imperioso9
27th Sep 2011, 21:43
So i understand you had the interview today. How was it? What did they ask you?

Thanks in advance...

PILOTATPL
28th Sep 2011, 21:46
hi again,

I had the interview, and my interview was to make a class in english, in my case (operational procedures).

Before little questions about my experience, and if I can to be a teacher.

Regards

imperioso9
10th Oct 2011, 20:26
Did you get any response from the school??

I have no reply so far.

Pilot2538
3rd Dec 2011, 13:50
hi people, i have recently started my flying lessons!
i was wondering if any of you knows about flying time aviation down south? please let me know how good or bad they are.
thanks

Otacon
15th Aug 2012, 17:41
I've seen many "flight" instructors passing by at this school in a very short time. The quotes on flight is because they mostly don't see an airplane for months during his stay there.

Almost the full staff is renewed every few months. I don't know if they are fired or simply quit, deceived by the total mess in organization of the school.