View Full Version : jet Direct Flight Crew Solutions

CHIPIFLY
15th Sep 2011, 16:02
Hi guys

Can anyone give some advice about this company?

Thanks

CHIPIFLY
18th Sep 2011, 16:23
Thank you for your reply macedo33 about this guy.

I appreciate your concern about P2F, however I was a flying instructor and now I have more than 1000 hours, I recently did the A-320TR.

When I started my training back in 2002 you needed 500 tt to get into the airlines. By the time I qualified the industry was asking for 1000 TT so I decided to become a flight instructor to build my hours. By the time I got enough hours the industry was looking for TR and 500 hours on type and a total time of 1500.

So now I have the TR and the airlines are looking for Cadets with absolutely no experience to pay for everything that I´ve spent the last 10 years getting and now my only way out is to keep paying for the 500 hours on type to get a job that pays enough to pay back my debts. :ugh:

SO WHAT DO I DO???

ReverseFlight
19th Sep 2011, 05:00
SO WHAT DO I DO??? Sorry to hear about your plight but we have all witnessed dramatic changes to the industry over the last few years. The only option is to accept and adapt. Nobody who has a choice wants P2F. If only you were born 10 years later, but that wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself.

Kirks gusset
19th Sep 2011, 17:40
Interesting spin on self advertising here! Do you actually know anyone that has gone to Atlas Jet from this outfit!! I doubt it, infact I more than doubt it:D