PDA

View Full Version : Are Brymon and BRAL recruiting at the moment?

SkyCruiser
17th Jan 2001, 22:45
A simple question, are Brymon and BRAL recruiting at the moment?
If so, what are there requirements?

SC......

Chirpy Pilot
17th Jan 2001, 22:58
Yes BRAL are recruiting at the moment. Finaly got an interview after much patience.

DHC Twin
21st Jan 2001, 01:22
'Ello mate...I'm not sure about our (maybe future)sister?company (bless 'em), but Brymon are.Eighteen months ago they were in the deepest of 'deepness' if you know what I mean.Expanding company,no bloody staff.They've done well since - staff nearly up to requirement.Still recruiting pilots though.
I joined eighteen months ago,so the requirements may have changed,but I'm sure very little.Then, they were after Frozen ATPL and 100hrs multi.Plus a few hours and anything else interesting you could offer! Doesn't sound much but from the interview I certainly got the impression that you had to be 'normal',and quite right too!There were three interviewers(two of whom I got to know within the company and are totally on the level).I think there is the philosophy of "would I like to be on a Flight Deck with this interviewee" in the interview.I must say that they made me feel very relaxed,but obviously this may not be the case universally!
Qu.s?:an informal few : Holds,a few about turbine engines,what would you do if the Boss keeled over at the controls and died and the odd other.The main point is that the qu.s were realistic and fair.
Send 'em a CV mate (and BRAL) and good luck!

DHC Twin
21st Jan 2001, 01:32
Bye the way mate,forgot to mention.....I was very worried about my lack of multi hours.I had 37!So if they give you a minimum it ain't necessarilly so.You've probably got a thousand....but just in case!

RAFAT
22nd Jan 2001, 09:01
SkyCruiser,

Try British European as well, they get the DHC-8/400s soon and will need pilots to replace existing /300 crews as they move across to the new aircraft.

Avanti
22nd Jan 2001, 22:35
DHC is right- Brymon have been recruiting a lot of new people recently, especially for the dash 8. In my interview, they didn't seem to be too worried about my lack of multi engine experience- only 27 hours! They seem happy to accept 509ers as well, as I am one, and have recently joined the company.

Good luck!

HighandTight
23rd Jan 2001, 22:45
Avanti or DHC, could one of you guys email me??

I'm trying to find the right guy at Brymon to talk to for a job. Sending in the CV doesnt seem to work and I gather the guy that assesses the CV's doesnt work for them.

Have I got this right?

Would appreciate you help - and anyone else with a few tips.

Cheers!

ChocolateStarfish
26th Jan 2001, 15:56
I have all the answers to your questions, stop being homosexual and go and do something interesting with your hard earned qualification, bush flying over the Serengeti, float planes in the Yukon, otherwise before you WAKE UP you'll be sitting next to some bitter RAF jockey, with very dudious facial hair.

lineup
28th Jan 2001, 23:53
Dash 8/300 and 400 are flown by the same pilots!

alosaurus
29th Jan 2001, 01:06
BRAL recruiting three a month at the moment.Likely to increase soon.For the first time this year they will be taking D/E Captains onto the jet fleet.