PDA

View Full Version : Air Nova PLC @ Chester/Hawarden airfield.... is it still going?

Ian_Wannabe
27th May 2001, 00:08
Hey everyone!
I'm from the North neck of the woods in Wales and I recently did my work experience at Air Nova PLC at Hawarden airfield....... is the company still going?? I heard rumours that it went bankrupt? Please can somebody tell me that this isn't true because there were a lot of nice guys working there!!

Thanks,

Ian

WelshCityFlyer
28th May 2001, 17:43
Do you not know how to operate the telephone in order to find out, or do you expect someone else to do it for you...?

Propellerhead
29th May 2001, 00:26
Ian, I'd be interested to know too. If you find out then could you post it up? I used to fly with them both at Liverpool and Hawarden.

WelshChippyFryer - don't you have anything better to do than post sarcastic replys. This is what this forum is for - it generates interest in other people like myself, and saves us all phoning up!
Now go away.

WelshCityFlyer
29th May 2001, 15:27
Hmm.. 'WelshChippyFryer'... Wish I'd thought of that myself, adds an 'air', doesn't it? thanks for the tip!

PS Merely replied to the question, Propellerhead, (love the name), or isn't that allowed on a DEMOCRATIC forum?