PDA

View Full Version : Contract 767 Jobs in Asia

763 4 me
12th Aug 2001, 12:44
Who is recruiting 767 contract pilots in Asia lately ?

Who recuits for ;

Vietnam Airlines
Asiana
Eva
Japanese Airlines in general

Invaribly
13th Aug 2001, 01:18
I'd like to know who recruits for thai and why thai airways only hire thai nationals - pay related?Is this not very discriminating?
Also ,what does the typical thai capt and F/O earn a yr?
cheers.

Bruce McGehee
14th Aug 2001, 09:39
I just got an email from Parc Aviation saying they're looking for 767 captains and FOs for Air Japan (767 type not required). More info available at AEPS.com.

Bruce McGehee
14th Aug 2001, 09:43
I meant to attach the text of the message. Here it is:

This Message sent via AEPS system

PARC Aviation invite you to come learn about a USA/Canada base 767 pilot job.

B767 Crew Requirement (non rated) USA/Canada

Air Japan is a fully owned subsidiary of All Nippon Airways and operate a fleet of B767-300ER aircraft. Due to the planned expansion of our client, Air Japan, we now have a further requirement for experienced Jet Captains and First Officers. Applicants do not need to be rated on the B767. This is a five year contract and will be on a commuting basis. We expect crews to be reside in the United States or Canada and commute to the operating base in Honolulu, consecutive days off will be provided. In order to apply for these positions applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:

First Officers

* Total time in excess of 3,000 hours * Total commercial jet time in excess of 1,000 hours * Last flight on commercial jet aircraft within the last 6 months * Current ATPL / ATP with commercial multi crew rating (fixed wing) * Class one medical * Must hold Canadian or American passport or permanent residency * Under 55 years of age from commencement of contract

This is an exciting opportunity offering very attractive terms and conditions as well an an opportunity to fly for a major expanding International Airline.

Shane Pollard, Manager-Flight Crew Resources will be attending the AirFair in Chicago to discuss this exciting opportunity with interested candidates.

Good luck!

joemomma