PDA

View Full Version : advice on how to kill two birds with one stone....and take all three home.

finals40
10th Aug 2001, 00:35
I am a 4th yaer med student and am abouts toundertake a special study module which the General Medical Council has intriduced to all UK medical schools. SSM are modules wheer one can embark upon a period of study or a project which is outwith medicine...some choose art..others a language. Im sure you guys have already guessed what I would like to do. i would like to do something realted to avaiation, but which will fulfil my med school's criteria but more so to go on my C.V to show an interest in the flying scene...the SSm is a period of 5 weeks where I have to be a assecced at the end but i set my own aims and objectives. Some friends mentioned public relations within an airline as airlijes are big on team work these days..but id love to get my hands dirty and come as close to aircraft as possible. I am available to do thius course near leeds, manchester or glasgow. So if any of you have any ideas or contacts that i couild write to Id be grateful.

Thanks for your time.

GAF4139
11th Aug 2001, 00:11
No offence ment, but is there something wrong with your keyboard? Because if it is just your spelling then I'd rather not get any prescription from you. The chemist might give me arsenic instead of aspirin.

GAF4139

clear prop!!!
11th Aug 2001, 00:50
I think the correct spelling is...meant!!!

Looks like even the spelling police kan make misteaks!!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif