PDA

View Full Version : Request for Aerad/Jeppesen Italy charts, Please!

G-BPEC
18th Apr 2001, 20:29
Hi,

I am rather desperate for any Jeppesen or Aerad Italy aerodrome charts, it doesn't matter if they are a year or two out of date. Instead of chucking your old Italian charts away, is there any chance you could scan them and e-mail them to me? I am looking for any Italian aerodrome charts, especially keen to find the main aerodromes. Please e-mail me by clicking on the "mail" icon on the header.

Thanks a lot in advance,
G-BPEC

BombBay
18th Apr 2001, 21:42
I hate to be a pedantic killjoy, but why are you "desperate" for these charts?
If you want them for operational use, then you can forget it, flying in Italy is exiciting enough without someone bumbling around without current information!
Besides which, most operators immediately bin old charts when new ones come through.
You could do worse than contacting AIS at Heathrow, they (I think still) have the AIPs for most European countries and may be able to help you with some of the aerodrome and TMA charts.
If that doesnt work, stick your hand in your wallet, close your eyes and cough up :)

G-BPEC
19th Apr 2001, 10:54
Bomb bay,

Aw, do I have to cough up ? ;) I need them because I have tried to find them numerous other places... Heathrow don't have any by the way, I spoke to them yesterday. Looks like it might be time to cough up then if no-one's got any!! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

Cheers
G-BPEC