PDA

View Full Version : Survey about ADS-B

naca8100
28th Nov 2001, 09:44
I am a graduate student of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Master of Aeronautical Science, currently doing a research project for airport surface operation safety. The project involves analyzing runway incursions regarding air traffic control (ATC) communication problems of pilots, and also studying pilots' opinions on the potential for Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (ADS-B) to reduce the number of runway incursions. My assignment entails collecting data from pilots, and the web site has been created for doing that.

This study has been approved by the Project Review Committee of Department of Applied Aviation Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I will greatly appreciate you cooperation in taking a few moments to carefully fill out my questionnaire.

The results of this survey are very confidential and anonymous. Please be honest and straightforward. Your input is extremely valuable in analyzing the future aviation safety.

Please go to the following web site, http://students.db.erau.edu/~nakamurm/surveyads-b.htm

Thank you for your cooperation.