PDA

View Full Version : A320 Endorsement in Canada/Toronto

Ozavatar
2nd Aug 2011, 02:40
Hello everyone ,

I am an aussie bloke looking to get an airbus endorsement on the Airbus 320.I have heard on previous post from all the ppruners that canada is by far the most affordable training base for type rating on the A320.I would appreciate anyone on this thread to have your say and do PM me or post here with the informations.
I have also searched on google and i am aware of few places but i would rather prefer someone who has the first hand experience in obtaining a TR.

any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

OZ

Panama Jack
2nd Aug 2011, 04:25
That really does surprise me. Pan Am International Flight Academy in Miami does A320 type ratings for as little as $8995 USD. I can't imagine anybody in Canada offering it for less.

There is one training provider out in Vancouver. The mere mention of his name on this forum has brought up so much controversy in the past with a wide range of experiences. Research further if you want, but based on what I've read I would apply the rules of caveat emptor.

Ozavatar
2nd Aug 2011, 11:29
Thanks @ Panama Jack, Appreciate your thoughts on this topic mate

delay256
17th Sep 2011, 18:58
Are you still interested in doing the rating in Canada? I am looking for a training partner.

Da20GIVD
21st Sep 2011, 04:56
How much is the A320 type rating,
when going as a pair?