PDA

View Full Version : Aerodynamics Malaga

highflyer105
1st Aug 2011, 21:57
Hello people, has anybody any experience of Aerodynamics in Malaga? I'm looking into places for my MEIR and came across this school.

Thanks

Warrior2
1st Aug 2011, 22:09
Im going there in September for MEIR! Anyone else going there same time?

zondaracer
1st Aug 2011, 22:28
I have been there. What do you want to know?

I was very happy to go there. The staff was very friendly, they had a very nice simulator, the student to instructor ratio was 1:1 during my time there, all though you will probably see all the instructors at some point or another. The weather and area were very nice. I felt that they train to a pretty high standard, especially in the simulator. Their building was very nice, all though not co-located with the airport, but that wasn´t really a problem. They have three BE-76 Duchesses I believe, but I only flew one of them, and it was in good condition. I also flew anywhere from 2hrs to 5hrs on any given day, with the weekends off (so I went to the beach).

I would have liked for them to tell me the schedule more than one day in advance, because they would make the schedule a few days out but not tell the students until the night before, this was to avoid having to tell the students of changes. So that is one thing that I didn´t like. But I felt that the plusses outweighed the negatives.

They also have lodging nearby starting at €30 per night. PM me if you have more questions, I can give you more specifics about the plusses and negatives if you are really interested.

In summary, I was VERY pleased with my experience there.

Warrior2
27th Aug 2011, 21:19
Just bumping this up? Anyone going there to start their IR next week?

pplcruiser
28th Aug 2011, 12:28
I did my IR there, really good school!!:ok::ok:

Dora6
25th Sep 2011, 12:49
What about accommidation?

I'm looking for some local hotel to where the sim is based. Ideally cheap as possible but own room and shower. Sorry can't do with the hostels.

Anyone who has any idea's, recommendations, please let me know.

zondaracer
25th Sep 2011, 14:43
Dora, if you contact Raquel at Aerodynamics, she can set you up with a place to stay at a reasonable price that is NOT a hostel, and conveniently located.

highflyer105
27th Sep 2011, 11:56
Hey guys,

What airport do Aerodynamics Malaga conduct their training from? Their site says they have hangars at Leoni Benabú (LEAX) in Vélez-Málaga. But this airfield does not have an instrument approach.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

zondaracer
27th Sep 2011, 12:52
Highflyer, if you do instrument training with Aerodynamics, you will fly out of Malaga Pablo Picasso Airport, and you will fly approaches at different airports, usually Almería, Granada, Cordoba (if you do VFR training), and possibly Sevilla and Jerez. You will be flying in and out of the same airports as A320s, 737s, 757s, etc. During my time there, I never once went to Velez-Malaga (but I flew over it once).

highflyer105
27th Sep 2011, 13:00
Thanks Zondaracer

marc83200
12th Apr 2012, 23:15
Hi Everybody,
I'm doing a CPL in England.
For those who have done the ATPL/CPL in England and the MEP/IR with Aerodynamics:
- After the MEP/IR , how long does it take to get this ratings on an English CPL?
- What is the procedure to valid the ratings
- Is that the CAA (Gatwick) agree for a training abroad?

Thanks for your infos.
Marc.

zondaracer
13th Apr 2012, 06:17
- After the MEP/IR , how long does it take to get this ratings on an English CPL?

I am not sure but I submitted my CPL and ME/IR at the same time and it only takes 10 business days, same as if you had done the ME/IR in the UK

- What is the procedure to valid the ratings
In addition to the normal paperwork, you need SRG1193 (Inclusion of an instrument rating aeroplane in a JAR-FCL pilot´s license - application for IR courses not approved by UK CAA), you will need a copy of the examiner's examiner privileges and license, a letter saying you passed your theory test for multi-engine (this is done in house), a copy of the FTO's authority to operate. The folks at Aerodynamics know exactly what forms you need and won't let you leave without these forms

- Is that the CAA (Gatwick) agree for a training abroad?
Traditionally, it has not been a problem. With the introduction of EASA, any examiners who are not UK CAA approved examiners will need to be briefed by the UK CAA before conducting a flight test (this is effective from June)

clearpr0p
15th Apr 2012, 22:42
Hi all, appreciate this thread is about aerodynamics malaga. I am hoping to possibly go there...but first I need to get in touch with the Spanish aviation authorities about my license.

Have tried hard to find Spanish CAA (Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea, AESA??) contact details but without much luck. Unless I have not seen the English button I think the website is in Spanish only.

Can anybody post a link to their site where I can see their email/fax number/tel number?

Thanks for any help,

rmartingens
16th Apr 2012, 11:09
Localización AESA - Información general - Ministerio de Fomento (http://www.seguridadaerea.es/AESA/LANG_CASTELLANO/_INFORMACION/SEDE_CORPORATIVA/)

Teléfonos / Phones:

Recepción y atención al público / Reception and customer service:

(+34) 91 396 80 00

Secretaría de la Dirección de Seguridad de Aeronaves / Directorate of Aircraft Safety:

(+34) 91 396 81 00

Secretaría de la Dirección de Seguridad de Aviación Civil y Protección al Usuario / Directorate of Security and User Protection:

(+34) 91 396 82 00

Secretaría de la Dirección de Seguridad de Aeropuertos y Navegación Aérea / Directorate of Airports and Air Navigation Safety:

(+34) 91 396 83 00

Secretaría de la Dirección de Evaluación de la Seguridad y Auditoría Técnica Interna / Directorate of Safety Analysis and Quality Management:

(+34) 91 396 84 00

Secretaría General / General Secretariat:

(+34) 91 396 85 00

good luck

rmartingens
16th Apr 2012, 11:12
CEANITA - La Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea - Autoridades aeronáuticas reguladoras - Seguridad aérea - Ministerio de Fomento (http://www.seguridadaerea.es/AESA/LANG_EU/SEGURIDAD_AEREA/AUTORIDADES/AESA/CEANITA/contacto.htm)

Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea - Comisión de Estudio y Análisis de Notificaciones de Incidentes de Tránsito Aéreo (CEANITA)

CEANITA.
Zona 4.A18. AESA.
Edificio Moda Shopping, Puerta B, 1ª planta.
Avenida General Perón, nº 40.zip28020
Madrid
MadridTel91 396 84 10Fax91 770 54 [email protected] (http://www.seguridadaerea.es/)

rmcb
16th Apr 2012, 12:31
Be aware that Easter has just happened, the nation (esp. public services) will be shut until July.

This year, if you're lucky...

clearpr0p
16th Apr 2012, 22:41
Hey, thanks so much rmartingens, thats really kind. Brilliant.