PDA

View Full Version : RIP Keith Richardson

Eric T Cartman
23rd Jul 2011, 16:56
Sad to relate,Keith Richardson died in hospital late last night after a long illness.
Keith joined NATS in February 1972 as an ATCA at Redbrae & left on medical retirement in May 2003. His final job was as Manager of Shanwick OCC, Prestwick.
His funeral will be at Masonhill Crematorium, Ayr at 1445 on Fri 29 July and afterwards at the Parkstone Hotel, Prestwick. Anyone who knew Keith will be very welcome.
DJM/CCR

Loki
23rd Jul 2011, 18:07
Worked closely with him at Glasgow, a great bloke sadly missed.

Mr_Grubby
23rd Jul 2011, 18:45
Yes. I remember Keith.

Nice bloke.

Very sad news.

RIP,

Clint.

pikman
23rd Jul 2011, 20:27
Very sad news.

Condolences and best wishes to CCR and the rest of the family.

JP

WetFeet
24th Jul 2011, 06:28
Very sad news. Keith was a great guy and a really good Manager ATC, Shanwick.

Condolences to all his family.

10W
24th Jul 2011, 07:29
Condolences to Chrissy and the family.

See you on Friday for Keith's final Oceanic Clearance.

RIP Keith

cambioso
24th Jul 2011, 08:01
Very sorry to hear of Keith's passing.
Worked with him at Glasgow (same time as Loki).
Super chap.

It always happens to the good ones eh?

So sorry I can't be there - give him a good send-off guys!!!

Jez Cooke

Take up the Hold
24th Jul 2011, 08:03
Sorry to hear about the sad news.
Condolences to Christine.

RIP

TUTH

gooneydog
24th Jul 2011, 11:39
Condolences Chrissie and family You are in our prayers at this time

Rob

Yallagoomy
25th Jul 2011, 00:05
I too remember Keith....actually trained him when he was at Glasgow many years ago now. A really nice guy and a first rate controller. A great loss.
RIP Keith...my condolences to the family.
Sorry I can't make it over to Scotland.
Tony CM
YG in the UAE

fisbangwollop
25th Jul 2011, 19:02
I worked with Keith back in my early Oceanic days......one of life's true Gents and someone that would always offer help and support to you if needed.

Another of the old school that will be sadly missed.....sorry but I will not make the funeral as I will be under the knife at Ayr hospital.....that said he will be in my thoughts.

GARDEN2
25th Jul 2011, 19:45
Very sorry to hear this news. I worked with him when ADS Waypoint Reporting was developed for Shanwick in 1999/2001. He understood the problems we had and was always there to provide support when it was needed (which it was occasionally!). A sad loss indeed - my deepest condolences to his family.

cleo
30th Jul 2011, 10:09
We just have to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers we've received.
Keith had been retired for a long time but obviously was not forgotten. We were overwhelmed by the attendance of so many people at Masonhill and afterwards at the Parkstone. Although it was a sad reason to be gathered there the sun shone and we gave him a wonderful send-off. He would have enjoyed it immensely!
Your generosity will benefit the Parkinson's Disease Society by over £1000 too!

Thank you all.

The Richardson Family.