PDA

View Full Version : JAR license

Spanner748
21st Jul 2011, 13:41
Where would be most wise to enroll for JAR B1/B2 license course and testing? Need to pass it.

spannersatcx
21st Jul 2011, 15:39
JAR Engineers licence no longer exists.

easaman
21st Jul 2011, 19:22
Which country do you live/work?
The JAR 66 licence in the EU is now called EASA part 66.

Is your intention to get a non-EU JAR 66 licence oe do you want to get an EASA part 66 licence?

Cheers
Easaman

avogadro
21st Jul 2011, 20:47
please let me kmow what is the difference between EASA part 66 licence and a non EU EASA part 66 licence?
BTW i have few modules passed with a french aeronautical school . I still have to sit for three modules left . Any help to complete an EASA part 66 B1/B2 licence will be highly appréciated. :ugh:

Alber Ratman
21st Jul 2011, 21:06
Err, you can certify maintenance with an EASA PART 66 licence in the EU member countries, with the relevent rating and company approvals or in non EU companies holding EASA approvals.. With a non EASA licence, you can not.. Thats why all you non Europeans want EASA licences..:E

Avogrado, why do you need help? Can't you read and learn? Are the examinations testing you because you don't have the practical background knowledge to tell the difference between the question answer that is the more correct of the two answers given? Maybe you need to spend more time studying the subject to get a grasp of the knowledge that you will need in the outside world?

People like me read such posts and do this. :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Alber Ratman
21st Jul 2011, 21:12
Nepal, not quite in the European Union yet!:E

Got more money that Greece mind!

h3dxb
23rd Jul 2011, 18:30
Alber Not nice, and YES , JaR was bevor, Call it like U want now EASA,CAR and so on BUT the reason behind was to have common standarts! Some more higher some more lower. Yes , some contrries lowered their requirements, but still on EASA Level .

Spanner748
PM me for some Infos and don't rely on pprune. Even from Nepal you can have an EASA License in every EU Country, BUT it Fight Be Stopped in 2012

PS: fix my Computer As Apple is Not good to type.......

Alber Ratman
24th Jul 2011, 16:53
Don't press the send button before you proof read it then.:E

Anybody can obtain an EASA licence as long as its achieved through PART 147/145 approved organisations, even in Nepal..:eek: