PDA

View Full Version : CJ1,CJ2,CJ1+,CJ2+ Sim training and circuits

dareen
15th Jun 2011, 11:29
Hi,

Very greatful for some insight please if possible.

What is the most commonly operated Cessna CE 525 series a/c Europe-wide from the following a/c CJ1, CJ2, CJ1+,CJ2+ and why is this the case?

Also (please forgive my ignorance) if an initial type rating sim- cousre is completed on the CJ1 for example, when validating the rating by flying circuits on the actual aircraft....can the circuits be flown in a CJ1+ and thus the final rating endorsed is a CJ1+., or do you have to complete the circuits in a CJ1 if your sim time has been in the CJ1?

Many thanks in advance.:ok:

tommoutrie
15th Jun 2011, 15:12
The rating will cover you for all 525 models. However, there are compulsory difference courses between variants. The groups are as follows

Straight CJ

CJ1, CJ2

CJ1+, CJ2+ CJ3

Currently I'm not sure where the CJ4 fits in but its probably lumped in with the plusses.

The differences are mainly avionics based but there are subtle systems differences also.

Its in Lasors if you're stuck. There isnt any compulsory flying - a CRI or CRE can sign you off when competent.

Get in touch if you're stuck

chipieflyer
15th Jun 2011, 15:52
As mentioned above, the 525 rating covers all variants as long as the differences training is completed.

The training and circuits can be completed in a combination of the variants. For example, I completed the Flight Safety course in their CJ2 sim but then flew my circuits in a straight CJ.

dareen
16th Jun 2011, 17:56
Thank you very much for clearing this matter up.

:ok: