PDA

View Full Version : Dubai/ Abu Dhabi Vacancies?

Robor66
29th May 2011, 12:38
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, and working out in the M.E.( but have been dissapointed by the lack of 'things promised' appearing! )
Just wondered if anyone knows whether any of the emirates are still or will be recruiting in the near future for ATCOS.?
And if so, does anyone have first port of contact details for the relevant matc's/ contract managers?

Euroc5175
29th May 2011, 16:45
Dubai will be recruiting again in the near future.

Are you APP or TWR qualified? I believe that there may be opportunities before too long in both.

It wouldn't do any harm to fire your C.V. Drop me a PM and I'll furnish you with the e-mail of the GM ATS.

Robor66
30th May 2011, 12:46
Thanks Euroc5175,
Pm posted......:)

Tin-Bullet
30th May 2011, 13:17
APP Radar Course presently

TWR Course just around/after Ramadan

Another APP Radar Course possibly year end.......

Drop your CV & if you are presently from a 'recognised unit' & from certain Countries, then you can be offered a slot in one of the courses!

good luck mate!

CEP
30th May 2011, 14:28
DXB according to the mill are hiring 10 controllers for slots next year, not sure what the APP/TWR mix will be.....

And over 60 support staff hires for next year as well.......

Robor66
30th May 2011, 16:13
Thanks Tin-bullet and CEP, Just waiting on Euroc5175 getting back to us with contact details and I'll be sending my CV in......:ok:

Euroc5175
30th May 2011, 17:17
PM has been sent (and to a few others who have enquired as well).

Cheers

staraviator
31st May 2011, 05:27
sir
i am a tower and approach rated controller from india ?
whats the chance of getting atc jobs in middle east ?
will u help me sir ?

PrimeATC
31st May 2011, 15:38
Good day, Euroc5175! I`ve seen your posts regarding ATCo job in Dubai. Have you got any contacts or any partinent information about the recruiting office? Thanks a lot!

DAVE THE BOX
31st May 2011, 20:36
Hi There Ladies and Gents, I was also after a vacancy at Dubai Aerodrome but as an ATC (Navaids /Radar /Comms) Engineer.

I have tried to extract info from the usual suspects like Flight Global Website and That other magazine with all the vacancies in the back but there has been no joy, getting anacotodatal information from Dubai is neigh on impossible (they must be so happy that there’s nothing to say-Eh?:ok:)

Any pointers as to pay and conditions for such types as me gratefully received.

Cheers
Dave the Box

Euroc5175
1st Jun 2011, 17:57
For those interested in roles that may be available in Dubai, I'd suggest contacting [email protected] in the first instance and submitting your C.V. there.

west atc
2nd Jun 2011, 14:35
Does anyone have an email contact for jobs in Abu Dhabi Approach?

Cheers.

DAVE THE BOX
2nd Jun 2011, 15:20
Cheers Mr. Euro, I will reply whilst trying to maintain my anoy-anomytimm- er- not letting my present employer know:ok:

northeast
6th Jun 2011, 10:17
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if this recent job ad in Flight is a Serco contract hire, or a direct hire by Dubai Airport?
:confused:

Euroc5175
6th Jun 2011, 17:00
Serco manages the ANSP contract at Dubai and about two thirds of the staff are Serco employees. The role of GM ATS is a Serco post.

northeast
6th Jun 2011, 21:58
OK thanks for that.

japanac
8th Jun 2011, 19:29
according to the mill are hiring 10 controllers for slots next year, not sure what the APP/TWR mix will be.....

And over 60 support staff hires for next year as well.......

Hi CEP,

what do you mean with 60 support staff?
ATC and ATM experts for procedures, airspace management, systems etc.. or ARO,MET personel?

is it Serco who will be hiring ?

thanks

CEP
8th Jun 2011, 19:42
japanac

I can only assume that it's going to be a mix of all the posts you have mentioned,seeing that the operations will be moving down to DWC within the next year.
I am not sure of the specific posts, will have to see what's advertised.
Also assume that HR and office bods will take their fair share, prob more than ATC hires.....gotta stay top-heavy, you know......

and they should all be SERCO hires