PDA

View Full Version : good schools?

spug
5th Jan 2001, 02:36
Can anyone recommend a flight school in America, preferably in the California/Florida area which are relatively cheap with accomodation nearby? I am finding myself awash in a sea of information from many schools. Did anyone have any preferences?

Thanks.

Petra Mickova
5th Jan 2001, 14:16
If interested, please, contact me for more information about a flexible flight school in Florida offering quality courses at reasonable rates on [email protected]

Bear Cub
6th Jan 2001, 04:17
Spug..there is a bit more to it than that!!

Try telling people what you want when you ask such a question. PPL - JAA or FAA or don't care. Commercial JAA/FAA still counts.

Want it cheap and cheap, cheap and cheerful, willing to pay more for better, what time of year, what do you want at the end of it all?

Drop me an e-mail. Click on the link at the top of this message.

------------------
Hunting is bad!!
Support the right to arm Bears!!

spug
8th Jan 2001, 00:26
Thanks for the replys and info. I have also put this question in Wannabees.

Im looking to get my FAA CPL and IR this year (the sooner the better). Cheap cheap is good. Im not too bothered about luxury but if there is a chance of hour building it would be a plus.

What Im really looking for is if anyone has had a good experience at one of the cheaper schools and would recommend it especially as I would be travelling from the UK I dont want to arrive there and find myself in unseen problems which could hinder my progress. Any suggestions would be helpful.

ACARS
8th Jan 2001, 00:53
spug

Email me at [email protected]

I will let you know what experiences I have.