PDA

View Full Version : Working for TAG

fortuna76
25th May 2011, 21:12
Hi collegues,

I would like to get some info about working for TAG aviation. I am doubting about taking a job with them, especially since I am leaving a secure job behind. On the outlook it seems quite a good oppertunity though. Can anybody give me the inside lowdown on working conditions, company culture, general sentiment in the company etc. There is nothing like the experience of somebody working there for years to fill in all the blank spots.

Many thanks for your help, kind regards!

ksjc
26th May 2011, 14:22
I have heard only good things about TAG.

There was a very similar quetion a few months back. Try the search feature for "TAG". Hope it helps.

HercFeend
26th May 2011, 15:12
I am doubting about taking a job with them, especially since I am leaving a secure job behind.

Don't take it then.

On the outlook it seems quite a good oppertunity though

Take it then!

Can anybody give me the inside lowdown on working conditions, company culture, general sentiment in the company etc.

Take the job and you'll be able to do this......

Come on dude......make a Command decision!!

733driver
26th May 2011, 16:08
Well, a command decision includes gathering all available information first. Seems a prudent thing to do, doesn't it?

I have heard mostly good things about TAG, but as always it depends on the aircraft/owner and whether it is mostly charter or mostly/only private flying among other things. Are we talking 6/4, 7/7 or 14/14 roster? Homebased or at a specific airport? How many pilots per aircraft? On-shore or off-shore contract? Lot's of questions to be considered.

HercFeend
27th May 2011, 08:30
Of course you are correct, I retract the flippantness of my comments.

Sometimes however you just have to make the jump though. I'm at EGLF, not with TAG, but can only report good things 'from what I've seen'......