PDA

View Full Version : PSII Precision Simulator

Stroppalot
4th Apr 2001, 17:46
Hi!

I'm looking to buy a second hand copy of Precision Simulator PSI for the PC. (by Aerowinx)

If anyone has a second hand version that they'd like to sell for a few spondoolies, let me know :

Email [email protected]

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Stroppalot (edited 04 April 2001).]

Approaching_the_minimums
4th Apr 2001, 18:12
Hi Stroppalot,

the simulator is actually called PS1 Precision simulator and it's produced by Aerowinx. You can check out their website, aerowinx.com, it's pretty good.

I'am very happy with my version (it's great for people who want to prepare themselves for an interview or for conversion to glass cockpit), so I'm not really willing to sell it to ya.
I hope someone else can help you

ciao
ATM

Stroppalot
4th Apr 2001, 18:21
ATM, Thanks for the info.

By the way, is it possible to use it on a laptop (i.e. without a conventional mouse, and with NO joystick)?

Thanks for the input!

Approaching_the_minimums
4th Apr 2001, 18:30
You're welcome

I have only used it on a laptop a couple of times but it does work. Depends on what flyig you want to do, when operating on autopilot only, a laptop will do just fine!

greetings

Low_and_Slow
4th Apr 2001, 21:40
I'm also looking for a used copy--for me an old version is fine--I bought an upgrade version [new] from someone cheap for the manual, but would love to play with it (the sim)

-me

ps. I live in Los Angeles (well "live" might be pushing it :) )
pps. Dibs, of course, go to Stroppalot (who asked first) :)

[This message has been edited by Low_and_Slow (edited 04 April 2001).]

Stroppalot
6th Apr 2001, 10:33
Come on! Surely SOMEONE must have a copy they'd like to sell! I'm willing to travel to collect and will pay plenty-spondooleys!

[email protected]

Tor
6th Apr 2001, 16:13
There is a copy for sale on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1227622867

Stroppalot
6th Apr 2001, 16:38
Thanks, but I'd already seen it on eBay. Bidding has closed for it.

Tor
7th Apr 2001, 01:43
I saw that too. But did you notice no one had putted up a bit?

Try and e-mail the seller. It's really the best PC based flightsim, or CBT if you like.

Stroppalot
9th Apr 2001, 11:55
TOR, Thanks. I might just do that...

mstram
11th Apr 2001, 10:10
Not the same thing, but 767PIC is the best 'heavy jet' sim I've seen yet. Has about 95% of the functiionality of the actual plane.