PDA

View Full Version : Luxembourg ATC

Braun
9th May 2011, 17:14
Hey,

Just curious if anyone has an idea of ATC salaries in Luxembourg?

Thanks!

Walk the line
9th May 2011, 19:10
I would also like to know?

I believe it is linked to a Civil Service Grade, what about basic and any additional allowances and take-home pay?!

Any Luxembourg ATC out there:confused:

Braun
9th May 2011, 21:57
Also, how is scheduling, vacations and social benefits?

Thanks!

sonicATCo
17th May 2011, 18:17
Any news on Luxemburg ATC job?

Braun
17th May 2011, 21:08
Unfortunately no information available yet...

BigKelu
25th May 2011, 11:06
yeah..me neither!
Has anyone applied for the job/jobs?
I had, but no response yet..either email or phone
Good luck

Finder01
14th Jun 2011, 15:20
Just got notified that I'm through to the second round of the selection process, has anybody completed this part of the application yet?

Sweet Potatos
13th Jul 2011, 12:00
Does anyone know what is going on here?

I was told my application was accepted and I was through to the selection phase and they'd be in touch ASAP ... ! Hardly as I'm still waiting!

Not expecting anything now, but I'm hardly under qualified and it's frankly rude not to reply.

:rolleyes:

Next ....

:}

davys747
13th Jul 2011, 20:34
For those of you who were told your application was accepted, how long after you initially applied did you find that out?

Sweet Potatos
13th Jul 2011, 20:49
I was only told it wasaccepted as it was a late application, which was accepted after the boss man saw my CV ... so I got one email saying I was too late followed by another email saying it had been accepted and they'd be in touch!

6th of June for the application ... 10th I got confirmation that they'd be in touch.

Not a lifetime ... but :rolleyes:

kontrolor
21st Jul 2011, 00:43
last time I talked to representative of LUX association, the pays were miserable as were the working conditions.