PDA

View Full Version : a320 quick reference - check this out

valdeoli
8th May 2011, 10:22
I have done this to make my life easier. Will you like it?

Download link:
2shared - file upload (http://www.2shared.com/file/E9dpq6WJ/A320_iFCOM.html)
Download password: Bulgaria Air

valdeoli
12th May 2011, 06:07
Hi everybody,
I am Captain Valentin Petrov and the author of A320iFCOM.
I started creating the file to make my transition from B737 to A320 easier.
Very soon my interest transformed from making a tool to be used by myself, to a more general task to reorganize all pilot information in a more user friendly way.
Now you have an intermediate result. Though I believe it is helpful enough.

My first post has been viewed 327 times so far with 30 downloads. With the zero information I gave, I think it is not bad.
I would ask those of you, who have already downloaded A320iFCOM to be more circumstantial about their opinion.
My purpose is to make the information accessible and convenient to the maximum possible extent and I would appreciate if you gave me some background about it.
Thanks

reubenjosephdsouza
12th May 2011, 11:48
the password given does not work ...please write the password once again and let us know if its in small caps and one word ... thanks

tubby linton
12th May 2011, 11:51
It worked for me!

valdeoli
12th May 2011, 11:57
Try simply copying and pasting the password. There should be no problems.

reubenjosephdsouza
12th May 2011, 12:22
that exactly wat i did....

reubenjosephdsouza
12th May 2011, 12:24
i keep geting the msg "THE PASSWORD U HAVE ENTERED IS NOT VALID"
THE PASSWORD IS :Bulgaria Air rite ? with the space in the middle
and all small/with caps?

valdeoli
12th May 2011, 12:28
Bulgaria Air

jefferybond
12th May 2011, 13:02
The password did not work first time for me either, but did the 2nd time. Copy and pasted both times! Very strange.

Also, be *very wary* about downloading an .exe file from an unknown source. I certaintly didn't download it after discovering it was an exe file.

reubenjosephdsouza
12th May 2011, 13:03
okie got the software downloaded, its not running , okie have i silly question ...does this work on a windows based pc or is it made only for and ipad or so, just wondering ..i ran the program install file and it hung my pc trice already?

valdeoli
12th May 2011, 13:15
It IS really slow in opening. It will not harm your comp, but it is taking a lot of the processor/memory resource to open. I hope you will enjoy it after that.
The product is clean from threat.

John Citizen
12th May 2011, 13:20
Seems dodgy to me. :uhoh: I tried running it twice and it caused my computer to freeze/crash both times. :{ Had to reset twice using the main power switch, as not even the good old CTRL ALT DELETE worked here.:(

reubenjosephdsouza
12th May 2011, 13:53
okie tries the s/w its was really nice , yes its slow , very generic which is good considering v all are flying diff airlines ...well have some suggestions will email on the concerned gmail id ...hopefully we will see some incoperation of ideas here..

rookzilla
17th May 2011, 02:43
really great.... cannot ask for more

manuel ortiz
20th May 2011, 00:26
Hi Valentin,

Very handy!! Keep us informed if you have any updates.

Thanks for sharing your hard work

Best regards

Manuel