PDA

View Full Version : job vacancies in australia

bhinda
3rd Nov 2000, 07:06
Anyone know of any school that might be hiring Senior Grade 3 Instructors, or any work to do with flying, currently have 470 hrs total time.

pitot-tube
3rd Nov 2000, 08:24
hey,
I work at the moment in a flight school at hoxton park near sydney as a senior grade three flight instructor. I'm leaving that job to go looking for work in darwin or cairns, so you could approach my flying school in about 3 weeks, or I heard that there was weekend work going for Snr G3's at a school at Camden airport alittle further west in sydney. Let me know on the bulletin board if you want some contacts.
Where are you from, and where are you flying now?

bhinda
4th Nov 2000, 02:24
hey, pitot-tube
Thanks for your response i used to work in
coolangatta with a flying school by the name
of Adlink Air Australia, (previously known as Chauffer Airlines & Aviation Academy)but about amonth ago they decided to close down the place. Also that'll be really great if you get us some contacts.

[This message has been edited by bhinda (edited 13 November 2000).]

SixDemonBag
5th Nov 2000, 18:22
Whats steve fernance doing nowadays?

bhinda
6th Nov 2000, 01:56
hey,
how do you know Steve Fernance!! Basically he's passed 3-4 of his ATPL subjects and 2 weeks ago he did a freight run for some mob in ballina to go down to sydney. If you want me to i can get him to give you a call. Other than that he's sitting at home just **** myself looking for work so if you here of anything email us at [email protected]
and i have 470 hrs total time and am a senior
Grade 3 Instructor