PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

Capt Toss Parker
19th Apr 2011, 15:41
It's with great sadness that I must announce that I've been booted out of training :-(

Screaming ... abusing ... condescending and belittling has proven to be un productive for the swire gods ... even though they guarded me for 20 years social media has finally exposed me .....

I've now been relegated to being a dead **** line driver that people will still call sick for ....

As soon as I find the right medication and high rise high enough I promise to make life better for all of us......

Geroneomo !!!!:{

BusyB
19th Apr 2011, 19:41
I really thought this thread was for 411A.

F_one
19th Apr 2011, 20:56
Try this for 411A

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/449191-411a-has-flown-west.html

Capt Toss Parker
20th Apr 2011, 07:09
This thread is about me.

The biggest Tosser in the history of Hong Kong Aviation :ok:

Having spent the last 20 years going out of my way to make people feel bad Karma has caught up with me.

I'll still get to be an A-hole on the line and school waitresses how to pour a beer correctly but I won't be ruining anyones commands or line checks.

Rather than abuse you on the use of the Anti Ice (which is actually automatic anyway) I'll now just get to sit there and tell you how good I am at everything.

Fender guitars .. I slay the axe like Kirt Hammet

Porsches ... I drive them like Darryl O'Young

Bitches .... They throw themselves at me when they see my mustache

Caribous .... I owned the skies in that slippery beast

I am the man I am the King I'm TOSS PARKER!

cyrex
20th Apr 2011, 13:07
I am sorry, but after 150 odd post from you (CTP) , I think its time for you to get a life!

Neptunus Rex
20th Apr 2011, 16:20
Isn't it amazing how satire and irony go right over the heads of some.

jetset
20th Apr 2011, 16:24
I want a life......

....a life like Toss..... :8

crwjerk
21st Apr 2011, 04:04
It's a shame you won't be about to show yourself off to the new Muppet Pilot Licence ( MPL ) "holders".

bellcrank88
21st Apr 2011, 11:01
Have to admit, knowing the tosser you have ridiculed that past few years I have had more than one laugh at Toss's expense.

However, time to move on. Toss is no longer in training. I am actually starting to feel sorry for him, so I suggest you move on, come up with a different handle and continue entertaining us with a different theme.

By the way, why did 411A have such a pissing match going with Cathay Pilots. (drunken ramblings deleted)

Capt Toss Parker
21st Apr 2011, 11:08
Adios Amigo's :ok:

bellcrank88
21st Apr 2011, 11:28
Go knowing that you have done CX and all 777 pilots a great service!!

forget
21st Apr 2011, 11:35
.... go to his funeral and piss on his grave.

He got you again. He was cremated. :p

Fly747
21st Apr 2011, 12:18
I did wonder if you were The Management, he went quiet at about the time you started. I look forward to your next incarnation. How appropriate for Easter!

EXEZY
21st Apr 2011, 14:48
What do you mean lads, with John Slosar at the helm, Cathay has finally made it into the 90's! :ok:

parabellum
22nd Apr 2011, 02:06
All 411A ever tried to do was be the Devil's Advocate and point out that the golden days for CX pilots of the sixties, seventies and eighties had to become more silver or bronze.

Take a look at the history of Pacific air fares*, they were nearly double the rest of the world for similar distances, it was inevitable that employment conditions would change.

(* based on four engine pistons that had to make several tech stops and a lack of route competition combined with considerable demand).

BusyB
22nd Apr 2011, 10:26
411A continually slandered the 49'ers throughout. Selective memory you've got.:oh:

parabellum
22nd Apr 2011, 14:41
Slandered is too strong BusyB.

Air Profit
22nd Apr 2011, 17:11
Busy, let it go....he's dead. The man can't defend himself now....so leave it.

boxjockey
26th Apr 2011, 15:35
Perhaps a bit of both?

box