PDA

View Full Version : Sabre Airways

CRITICAL ENGINE
25th Oct 2000, 19:57
I have just had an interview with Sabre for a B737-800 first officer position. Can anyone tell me what the pension scheme, lost of licence insurance package and staff travel benefits are?

Lawyerboy
25th Oct 2000, 20:20
Sorry, I don't mean to pick on CRITICAL ENGINE in particular (especially seeing as how this is your first post - welcome to PPRuNe, CE), but I'm curious about something.

Every so often a message gets posted on here by people who have either recently attended or are about to attend an interview with an airline asking about pension schemes, bonus arrangements, rotas, salary packages and so on.

Aren't these questions that the company itself should be quite happy to provide? More to the point, particularly in the case of those who post after having attended an interview, aren't these questions which should have been asked before the interview?

Or am I missing something? Are airlines notoriously unwilling to release package details or something?

B clam
28th Oct 2000, 22:16
Lawyerboy,

There are many ways that CE could find out the information that he requests, this forum is a perfectly acceptable method. There will be Sabre employees who can offer all the gen and other good tips. This is a forum partly the job of which is to provide such info.

If you don't like the thread just move on to the next one.

B clam

Big Red ' L '
29th Oct 2000, 19:54
Whats wrong with asking for help L/boy..??
I have just recently started for my ppl and find these forums really helpful. Everyone who uses this site are more than happy to help wherever they can. I imagine airline interviews are really stressful and possibly things can be forgotten in the heat of the moment if you get what i mean. Just dont be too harsh on people wanting help.

------------------
Its not the fall that kills you...Its the sudden stop.....