PDA

View Full Version : What's it really like in easyJet?

Kaarrff
24th Oct 2000, 01:44
Hi there Orangemen.
Been to interview, spoken to the bosses but would like to know what it's really like on the inside. I'd like to know what your rostering, roster stability, days off and leave 'firmness' are like and a general view of life on the line before I jump ship.
Ta in advance.
Kaarrff.

[This message has been edited by Kaarrff (edited 23 October 2000).]

Easy Jock
24th Oct 2000, 02:34
Although I've only been in the co a short time, as far as I can see so far it's a great place to work. The roster seems to be improving, the flying's great, aircraft are great and the majority of the people are great. So far no real complaints, but don't tell anyone will you!

Lord Gnome
24th Oct 2000, 02:44
Ugly Birds though, it is often over looked. But a career is too long to spend trying to lose Bush Pigs in bars. :> :) ;)

[This message has been edited by Lord Gnome (edited 23 October 2000).]

Gunner
24th Oct 2000, 05:35
Ooh, that's a little harsh!

dot.con
24th Oct 2000, 13:47
Rosters are not that stable if you are a captain but days off stay days off and leave is generally fixed.

It depends what you have done before but its same as anywhere else I expect. The recruitment day is not designed to fool you into joining but rather give you an honest idea of what to expect, albeit with the more positive easycrew!

Its pretty good really!

.con

Son Of Piltdown
24th Oct 2000, 14:51
dot.con:-

Could you give some answers to the following?

1. Are rosters well planned?

2. Days off per month?

3. Flying hours per month?

4. How many days off can you request per year?

Thanks Mate.

Kaarrff
25th Oct 2000, 19:35
I'd appreciate a chat with any 'orangemen' regarding life inside easyJet, just send me an email with your phone number and I'll phone you...
Regards,
Kaarrff