PDA

View Full Version : ATSA jobs Manchester March 2011

Dan Dare
25th Mar 2011, 19:08
The title says it all really. If you can't google, a link is here (http://www.cv-library.co.uk/uk-jobs/104192855/search-air-traffic/Manchester-Greater-Manchester/Air-Traffic-Assistant-Job.html).

It is a temporary job (presumably until EFPS puts everyone out of work), but it would be a great insight in to ATC and wouldn't hurt the CV of someone wanting to persue a more permanent ATC career. Good Luck!

I hope the advertising will be forgiven - I'm not in any way related these jobs and my sole motivation is to highlight this rare opportunity.

classicwings
25th Mar 2011, 20:04
I hope the advertising will be forgiven - I'm not in any way related these jobs and my sole motivation is to highlight this rare opportunity. So let the Floodgates open!!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
25th Mar 2011, 20:17
One hopes that "£NEG" doesn't mean "negative pay"!!

JackRalston
25th Mar 2011, 20:56
I would be so tempted to apply for this post although I have no actual experience in the aviation field yet. Busy with final year of University and also to book my Stage 1 NATS date so count me out :sad:

eastern wiseguy
25th Mar 2011, 22:23
The Capita guys at EGAA get £12 an hour. Don't recall a lot of negotiation.

Good for the insight and the CV

BigDaddyBoxMeal
25th Mar 2011, 23:23
Manchester isn't the only unit with or currently taking contract ATSA's working for Capita. And yes £12 an hour is about the going rate.

Nothing to do with all the VRs going around and filling their places on the cheap?! I guess it is a good opportunity for those wanting an insight, but they'll be gone as quickly as they came when NATS find some more "efficiencies" to be had.