PDA

View Full Version : Flying an M registered aircraft over europe

giladal
20th Mar 2011, 03:21
Hi Guys,

I am going to manage an M registered aircraft going to be based in the middle east, and I had a few questions.

1) Is there a list of countries I must get overflight permits for?

2) Do I need an overflight permit in europe?

3) I heard that I can sign the tail number up at the European Authorities in London, and they would send the bill of using the europian airspace to the owner of the aircraft. Can someone elaborate about this if it is true?

4) Is there any good website out there that has good information about finding handlers, contract fuel, and managing an aircraft in general?

5) What do the Isle of man think about using Ipads as EFBS?

Those were my questions. Hope some of you can answer at least some of them.

Thank you very much,
giladal

giladal
26th Mar 2011, 03:19
No one knows?

Kerling-Approsh KG
26th Mar 2011, 22:28
Giladal,

Many of us know; some of us charge (perhaps quite a lot) for that knowledge...

You say you are going to manage this aircraft, but if you are asking these questions here, I suspect you won't be doing so for long...

You may be able to recover the situation for yourself by getting the appropriate professional help before it's too late. PM me if you would like some contacts.

dc9-32
27th Mar 2011, 07:06
I did PM you with some help and advice, and mentioned so in a reply but it has been deleted. So much for trying to help. Maybe the mods removed it but I can't see why. All I said was "you have a PM" :rolleyes:

No_Speed_Restriction
16th Apr 2011, 15:02
gilad, take it easy. Since this is a public forum, expect to wait for a favourable (if you're lucky) response.

ROLLER STAMP
16th Apr 2011, 20:45
Hi there no problem operating M reg anywhere in the world,have flown M reg 604,s & 605,s worldwide.
I.O.M authorities are great to deal with,maintenance is simple,licence validations are quick if you need to add pilots.Easa & Faa licences are accepted.PM me if you want any more details.
Ciao