PDA

View Full Version : Calling "Stampe" For Help

CRITICAL ENGINE
19th Dec 2000, 20:09
Sorry to plaster this on the main forum but I can't find "Stampe" e-mail address anywhere.

I saw your posting a week or so ago regarding "Calling All Easy Pilots: Opinions About the 737-700". From it I gather that you could work for Sabre or should I say Excel Airways as of May 1st 2001. Anyway I have just been offered a job with the above starting 16th April 2001 and I am looking for your help with regard to possibly getting hold of some technical manuals for 737-800 before I start my course.

PPRuNe Towers
19th Dec 2000, 23:12
Stampe doesn't work for the company you mention. Moving this to the questions forum to see if any other help might be available.

------------------
Regards from the Towers

[email protected]

Silvershadow
20th Dec 2000, 01:21
"Stampe" works for the White Hat. He may well be on a tour of Scandinavia if he's not at Rochester.

Stampe
20th Dec 2000, 15:43
Hi CE my colleagues spotted your message and were quite right I,m on an extended trip operating the 738 between Scandanavia and the Canaries 6 hour sectors /189 pax avery effective aeroplane but perhaps not the nicest I,ve flown can,t help with the manuals but don,t worry courses are very good no need to panic or preempt, am trying to get copies of excellent Boeing CBT CD organized will let u know if I do.Where do you live!!Send your email address if I can help further.Always surprised that so few people know that Britannia operate a small (elite Top Gun "tongue in cheek")fleet of the bargain basement jet.

Silvershadow
20th Dec 2000, 22:26
Rumour going round that it may soon turn into a large fleet.

Stampe
20th Dec 2000, 23:30
I hope so one way or the other we can,t continue as a 2 ship fleet no efficiencies possible at this size.So many of the staff at LTN find it all to difficult to deal with something out of the ordinary we don,t get much back up or help.Anyway enjoying a great day off in LPA.